408 left us high and dry

RADAR

Nebraska had a travel roster of 79 players. Of that, there were 24 walkons, and 9 true freshman. Let that sink in a bit. Years of crappy recruiting has left Riley and staff in quit a hole talent wise. That is nearly 2 full classes of missing talent. Callahan at least left us some talent to work with, 408 not only stole from the university , while pretending to lead the program, but was derelict while doing it. We are in nearly the same shape as when we came out of the Solich years. Riley has a long hard road ahead, he may work miracles, but if not, he damn sure needs our patience.

• Fire 3

Citation for the 24 walkons?

I looked it up myself, you can to. It is directly related to why we are 1-2 and not 3-0 A hand full of walkons can help you but a bushel basket full can run you in the ditch. Most of those spots should have been filled with scollie talent, Miami is not a great football team and yet they clearly had much more talent on the field than did Nebraska.

Citation for the 24 walkons?

I looked it up myself, you can to. It is directly related to why we are 1-2 and not 3-0 A hand full of walks can help you but a bushel basket full can run you in the ditch.

So, I did. I came up with 9 off of the travel roster, not 24.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Huskers-release-travel-roster-39541001

http://dataomaha.com/documents/husker-scholarship-distribution