***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I have no words for the absolute nutless coaching I just watched. I'm sure this is somehow Bo's fault because of sh**ty recruiting.

Bad call to pass on the last third down. But they went for the kill shot- don't know that I'd call that nutless.

Killshot!!!!????

THERE WERE 55 SECONDS LEFT!!! WHY THR f#*k WOULD YOU THROW AND STOP THE CLOCK???? YOU RUN AND TAKE THE CLOCK DOWN TO ALMOST NOTHING!

Killshot....gimme a friggin break.

I never said it was a good call. I just think you should be more precise with your words. Going for the first down is not what you call "nutless". Get a first and they don't even get the ball back. Besides, I believe I saw that it was supposed to be a designed run for Tommy.

A designed run for Tommy? If it was, he would have ran. That was a dimbass plau call and an awful throw.

What kind of weaksauce meltdown is this? I expect a few bans, several short term suspensions and I'm getting some drunk guy trying to start sh!t with 74Hunter? I guess everyone is having a bad game.

I think Bo is enjoying some schadenfreud right about now.

I just listened to the radio broadcast, don't have Big10 network. It did not sound good. I don't understand the regression of certain players on defense. I question the experience of the current staff. Experience at what? Did he throw Tommy under the bus in the post game press conference? It cost a lot of money to regress.

SIGH.....

I have no words for the absolute nutless coaching I just watched. I'm sure this is somehow Bo's fault because of sh**ty recruiting.

Bad call to pass on the last third down. But they went for the kill shot- don't know that I'd call that nutless.

Killshot!!!!????

THERE WERE 55 SECONDS LEFT!!! WHY THR f#*k WOULD YOU THROW AND STOP THE CLOCK???? YOU RUN AND TAKE THE CLOCK DOWN TO ALMOST NOTHING!

Killshot....gimme a friggin break.

I never said it was a good call. I just think you should be more precise with your words. Going for the first down is not what you call "nutless". Get a first and they don't even get the ball back. Besides, I believe I saw that it was supposed to be a designed run for Tommy.

A designed run for Tommy? If it was, he would have ran. That was a dimbass plau call and an awful throw.

I was wondering if it was a broken play. Was TA trying to hand off, but the running back went the wrong way? Since they didn't kick the FG, they must have known they had two plays to get the first and run the clock.

What kind of weaksauce meltdown is this? I expect a few bans, several short term suspensions and I'm getting some drunk guy trying to start sh!t with 74Hunter? I guess everyone is having a bad game.

I think Bo is enjoying some schadenfreud right about now.

I just listened to the radio broadcast, don't have Big10 network. It did not sound good. I don't understand the regression of certain players on defense. I question the experience of the current staff. Experience at what? Did he throw Tommy under the bus in the post game press conference? It cost a lot of money to regress.

SIGH.....

I think the guy trying to start something with 74Hunter is really Bo hiding behind an alias.

74 I want u..... Talking all that.... Please test me....please!!!!

Dude, you're the one yapping.

Are you trying to threaten me?

The statement could be taken a few ways, not all of them threatening. Might be a mancrush...

mwj98- man, you have a lot of posts here. You should understand how this board works by now. I sincerely hope you are at home or at least have a ride. #Uber

The statement could be taken a few ways, not all of them threatening. Might be a mancrush...

mwj98- man, you have a lot of posts here. You should understand how this board works by now. I sincerely hope you are at home or at least have a ride. #Uber

Thanks.

Or maybe ewww.

Not sure which.

Thanks.

Or maybe ewww.

Not sure which.

Me either... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks.

Or maybe ewww.

Not sure which.

Me either... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lol

Mike Riley jist threw TA under the bus. Said it was supposed to be a bootleg run, not a pass.

Two things:

If that is true, TOMMY WTF YOU ABSOLUTE ARSE????!!!!

If that is not true and Riley seriously just used Tommy as a human shield, I am no longer defending this hire.

Mike Riley jist threw TA under the bus. Said it was supposed to be a bootleg run, not a pass.

Two things:

If that is true, TOMMY WTF YOU ABSOLUTE ARSE????!!!!

If that is not true and Riley seriously just used Tommy as a human shield, I am no longer defending this hire.

I thought I saw MR grab is head in disbelief when TA threw the pass. I still do not understand why we didn't run Jano up the middle