***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

They need to go for it. Our defense isn't trustworthy enough to hold them out, even with only :55 left.

what are they doing!!!!!

Langsdorf bet money on Illinois....this is the only explanation

3and7 and we f'ing throw it.

Can we just forfeit the rest of the season? That'd be less embarrassing than this.

this is the dumbest team in the country

Taking a knee would have been a better call.

Comparing this to Beck is an insult to Beck. He never did this type of sh#t.

These are gold

I can take a loss when a team you lose to has more talent. I can take a loss when some amazing crazy play by the other team wins them the game. I can not take a coach, whose one job in life is to know football, not know football logic and strategy. That is all.

Bo Pelini is laughing. This staff is the worst we have ever fielded, worse than Bo, worse than Callahan. We wanted to return to prominence; instead we are the laughing stock of college football. Gotta hire a BIG TIME coach, not a .500 career guy whose best coaching quality is that he's a nice guy.

Unforgiveable play calling and clock management. This staff is done. NU will never be a contender with this kind of disasterous decision making.

Oh yes we will. I'm sure we are ready to crack espn bottom ten.

Crack? F**k, if Texass hadn't bent over and hiked their skirt up to TCU, we'd be number 1 on ESPN's Bottom 10.