Memorial Stadium Flyover GoFundMe?

Wordek

Somebody make a gofundme. Guarantee you'll get enough donations.

How 'bout we don't do that since we're not as douchey as Miami fans.

Also, this.

Are you guys reading the message board at all... open your eyes we obviously are. Miama fans werent calling for Goldens head 5 games in.
We are saying there is a certain level of classlessness that comes with flying a banner to fire your coach over the stadium. We are above that. Should Riley be in Lincoln? No. Should Eichorst? No. Changes will come. Sooner rather than later after today.

or not.. Eichorst will be here a long time and so will Riley.
Radar you're not exactly an authority on Husker football. Last week you thought we had a winning record when we were actually 2-2. You seem to just spew out contrarian statements with little to know knowledge behind them. Fact is, in 5 games this program has dropped to the lowest point it's seen in a long time. Did you forget about the Steve Pederson/Bill Callahan debacle? People have a lot of interest in the football program here at unl. It is my belief that some serious changes will be made after pearlmans departure.

People have been bitching about no safety help, we ran two deep zone a lot today wth safety help. They stopped the run again. We had LB handing to safeties much more efficiently. Lunts poor passing had a lot to do with Collins standing up and changing rush lanes and messing up protection, we had more QB pressure today than we have had all season. That caused a lot of the timing issues where Lunt missed out of bounds.

If the god damn offense could gain more than 12 first downs all game maybe we pitch a shut out. Is Banker great? No. He's not even good.

But again, if you can't see the adjustments and the better play today you don't know a damn thing about football.

No, I saw the adjustments were he actually brought a safety to help...except for the last series (and perhaps the most important one) where Illinois scored to win the game.

Just like our OC kept trying to force a passing game that wasn't there when he got stressed, our DC went and forced a scheme that our kids flat out can't run on the most important series of the game. That's coaching stupidity, and it's not getting any better--in fact, it was flat out horrible on the offensive side of the ball tonight.

Adjustments were made for that last series and it isn't the coaches fault that Gerry can't fill his one responsibility. Playcalling/TA lost this game for us. The defense sans Gerry's brain fart played well enough to win. 14 points should never beat us when playing a team like Illinois.

Also, this.

Are you guys reading the message board at all... open your eyes we obviously are. Miama fans werent calling for Goldens head 5 games in.
We are saying there is a certain level of classlessness that comes with flying a banner to fire your coach over the stadium. We are above that. Should Riley be in Lincoln? No. Should Eichorst? No. Changes will come. Sooner rather than later after today.

It's like you want us to suck...

Also, this.

I don't necessarily agree with that, depending on what your definition of "a long time" is. I see them being here 3 more years, maximum. Riley has shown what he brings to the table and it's not much. The guy just isn't championship-caliber, and the first tell-tale sign of that was the staff he assembled.

Bankers defense was very good today. Defense did not lose this game.

Maybe its just me.... buutttttt how do you say that when they allowed a team like Illinois to score with less then a minute and no time outs. TWO pass int. calls

It's you. It's easy to always spot the people who likely never played the game. Not saying that is s bad thing but If you did you would probably understand the sentiment "you can't play defense all night". This one is on the offense. Clear as day. No questions. Dont agree? You don't understand the game.

Bankers defense was very good today. Defense did not lose this game.

Maybe its just me.... buutttttt how do you say that when they allowed a team like Illinois to score with less then a minute and no time outs. TWO pass int. calls

It's you. It's easy to always spot the people who likely never played the game. Not saying that is s bad thing but If you did you would probably understand the sentiment "you can't play defense all night". This one is on the offense. Clear as day. No questions. Dont agree? You don't understand the game.

Well I played defense all my life, I have a VERY good grasp especially on that side of the ball and especially in the secondary. Once again I will put the comments of "the D played well" and "you don't know" up against the national sports writers (who do know) that say this D is HORRIBLE! ps. sitting on the couch doesn't make you a coordinator.