If you only had these three choices (Mike Riley, Kirk Ferentz, or Frank Solich)...who would you pick to lead the Huskers football program?

It's strange that you guys don't have anything at all to contribute to Huskerboard when things are going well. But as soon as we run into adversity, and take a sh**ty loss, you're all over the board taking victory laps. Just strange. :dunno:

Also, I thought the Shawn Eichorst thread with absolutely nothing to say in the OP was the dumbest thread I'd seen in a couple years. Until I opened this thread. :facepalm:

Sic-em NUance!

+1000

It's strange that you guys don't have anything at all to contribute to Huskerboard when things are going well. But as soon as we run into adversity, and take a sh**ty loss, you're all over the board taking victory laps. Just strange. :dunno:

Also, I thought the Shawn Eichorst thread with absolutely nothing to say in the OP was the dumbest thread I'd seen in a couple years. Until I opened this thread. :facepalm:

I've been a season-ticket holding Husker fan for over 10 years. Just found this board after Saturday's loss, and I'll still be here when we begin winning again...whenever that happens. :band

Solich, but I never thought he should be fired. That firing was more about a personality conflict between Pederson and Solich than anything. The only thing that was going to save Solich was making it to the CCG and he didn't do that. Solich deserved at least a couple more years with the new staff he put together. I loved the staff he had.

• Fire 1

We do, but going 2-3 and looking bad has got our attention. But you already knew that. Stop with the high and mighty bullsh#t, and accept that people are frustrated with the situation.

• Fire 2

Well, I'm right there with you. I opened the Eichorst thread first and....well......

Solich, but I never thought he should be fired. That firing was more about a personality conflict between Pederson and Solich than anything. The only thing that was going to save Solich was making it to the CCG and he didn't do that. Solich deserved at least a couple more years with the new staff he put together. I loved the staff he had.

^This. The firing of Solich started this dumpster fire. It was not the Colorado game with the 60+ points. The hiring of Mr. Rogers is Callahan V2.0.

• Fire 1

Well, I'm right there with you. I opened the Eichorst thread first and....well......

:moreinteresting