Depth Chart Changes

ADS

According to 247:

Ozigbo is slated as number two RB, with no one listed as an OR with him.

DPE is now the co- PR with Westerkamp and he's listed as the co-starter with Alonzo Moore.

Stoltenberg is number two DT behind Valentine.

• Fire 3

I don't understand how Newby still starts......

Must be his excellent pass blocking.

this should tell you something about the rest of our RB's..........

No. It tells you about the staff and how little they value the running game.

I think it has more to do about a bad OL and not having one complete back on the field. They have proven in the past when they had great RB's they used them and ran more than they passed. Right now we are a better passing team than running team until we get better OL's and RB's into the program. With that said, there is no excuse for not running the ball more at the end of the last game. Give the ball to Jano and it was an easy W.

I think it has more to do about a bad OL and not having one complete back on the field. They have proven in the past when they had great RB's they used them and ran more than they passed. Right now we are a better passing team than running team until we get better OL's and RB's into the program. With that said, there is no excuse for not running the ball more at the end of the last game. Give the ball to Jano and it was an easy W.
The team is Averaging 5.4 yards per carry this year.

Not quite the mid 90s, but pretty good.

I wouldn't think that the coach should have to be a native Nebraskan to understand how heavy winds affect the passing game, but I could be wrong.

Look, I'm all for a strong passing game and keeping the defense off balance, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking that this staff respects or knows how to utilize a competent running attack.

Besides, you must have forgotten the narrative, what they did is Corvallis has no effect on what they do in Lincoln. Lets stay consistent.

Yeah, you said it.

This offense wants to set up the pass first, and use the running game as the wrinkle. Totally against our mentality of using the run to establish the passing game. With that mentality, a running back who excels at pass blocking, reading/picking up blitzes will start ahead of a better runner/inferior blocker.