I don't know much but I know one thing

C N Red

From now on Riley and the coaches had best make sure they are crazy focused and crisp with everything going on in the games. From wrapping ankles, to play calling, to time management. They cannot afford to f#*k up again!! Welcome to Nebraska.

• Fire 5

Yep. Would be nice to actually see Riley start coaching on the sidelines rather than walking around with his mic up over his head and his hands in his sweatshirt pocket while just strolling the sidelines showing zero emotion.

LMAO. Because those behaviors are killing us!

Yep. Would be nice to actually see Riley start coaching on the sidelines rather than walking around with his mic up over his head and his hands in his sweatshirt pocket while just strolling the sidelines showing zero emotion.

Really? Now his sideline demeanor is too calm? Yeah, that's the problem. I suppose you thought TO should show a little more emotion, too? Different coaches have different sideline demeanors. So what?

Let's draw the line somewhere on our micromanagement level in our armchair coaching... Unless we find out that he has a big breakfast on game days. We all know that that is a bad idea.

• Fire 1

From now on Riley and the coaches had best make sure they are crazy focused and crisp with everything going on in the games. From wrapping ankles, to play calling, to time management. They cannot afford to f#*k up again!! Welcome to Nebraska.

So now they are supposed to try hard? It should have been a revelation of things to come when Riley was surprised by how many people were at the spring game...

Everything about this team/coaching did a 180 from last season (including win/losses)

Not a bad observation. Especially in the Wisconsin game week. 180 sounds better than some numbers

Coaching demeanor we know is completely different. We used to stop the pass and get run all over - now that's the opposite.

The thing that baffles me the most is that the coaches truly thought we could win relying solely on Tommy's arm. His strengths are scrambling and deep throws down the field IF the run game is going. Not 3 step drops 30x/game.

Everything about this team/coaching did a 180 from last season (including win/losses)

Not a bad observation. Especially in the Wisconsin game week. 180 sounds better than some numbers

Coaching demeanor we know is completely different. We used to stop the pass and get run all over - now that's the opposite.

The thing that baffles me the most is that the coaches truly thought we could win relying solely on Tommy's arm. His strengths are scrambling and deep throws down the field IF the run game is going. Not 3 step drops 30x/game.

This is what baffles me. TA's strength is running. He will not be drafted as a QB, so quit having him throw 30 to 40 times per game. When he does drop back, make it play-action, and tell him to take off if there is an opportunity. That will also make it easier to throw.