2015-16 Season Notes

Rutgers, Minnesota and Illinois are easily the bottom of the B1G... That being said, we dominated Rut/MN... and were obviously the better team vs Illinois.

We havent been dominated this season and our first 3 games were against teams that are a combined 14-4 in the B1G(Northwestern brings that down a bit).

Our next 4 games are against teams with combined 16-9 vs B1G...

We just need to win games against the middle of the road teams to build the resume and steal 1-2 against the top tier(Iowa/Indiana/Maryland/Purdue)

Rutgers, Minnesota and Illinois are easily the bottom of the B1G... That being said, we dominated Rut/MN... and were obviously the better team vs Illinois.

We havent been dominated this season and our first 3 games were against teams that are a combined 14-4 in the B1G(Northwestern brings that down a bit).

We just need to win games against the middle of the road teams to build the resume and steal 1-2 against the top tier(Iowa/Indiana/Maryland/Purdue)

Agree.

What we can take from these last three games is that we are NOT a bottom feeder in the conference. Now, we have to prove where we actually are. I'm really hoping the young kids have gained confidence and are ready for the game tonight. A win tonight would be absolutely HUGE for this program.

I'm not betting on it...but, I'm definitely cheering for it.

Agree.

What we can take from these last three games is that we are NOT a bottom feeder in the conference. Now, we have to prove where we actually are. I'm really hoping the young kids have gained confidence and are ready for the game tonight. A win tonight would be absolutely HUGE for this program.

I'm not betting on it...but, I'm definitely cheering for it.

At this point, i think we are in the 8-10 range... but with this team, i think we can easily be in the 4-8 range next year.

We are better than the following teams: Penn State, Rutgers, Minnesota, Illinois. That puts us at 10th.

I think we can make an argument we are on the same level as the following: WIsconsin, Northwestern, Michigan.

Probably a step below the rest.

• Fire 1

I didn't get a chance to see NU beat MSU, but the highlight video & box score was AMAZING. We won with White being held to less than 10 point, the team shooting poorly from 3 point range, Shields being hurt and playing in front of 14,000 MSU fans! WOW! :hellloooo

White was basically in foul trouble the whole game and Shields missed the last 5+ minutes of the first half with an injury.