Did McMullen lose his blackshirt??

RADAR

Looks like I was on to something last week when I put up video of Greg and his (maybe lack of effort) or he is just plain slow and is not helping the team much . Here is a snippet from today, There are also questions on whether he is all in with this staff.

***For the second practice in a row, defensive lineman Greg McMullen was not wearing a Blackshirt. We'll have to wait until head coach Mike Riley addresses the media again on Thursday to get confirmation on what's going on there.

Of course he's going to be relatively slow when he's at 300 lbs. Not sure what the story is behind his weight, but he definitely had no business being on the edge. I think maybe sliding him inside will help, especially against a team like Wisconsin, and maybe the move will help get his head back in the game.

We shouldn't have to beg players to play hard for the scholarship we're giving them. If he's injured, fine, that's understandable. But if he's just not giving effort, then there's no reason he should have a Blackshirt.

To paraphrase Dabo Sweeney after beating ND. We can pay for their education, books, room and board, but not for their heart and guts. It's Bring Your Own Guts, BYOB.... Referring to how the Tigers played

Sadly, the lack of effort is not a new phenomenon to NU under Rikey. I remember half a$$ed efforts under Cally and Bo. Not sure how to fix it. I guess sit guys like they did Davie ( he still have a shirt?)

Of course he's going to be relatively slow when he's at 300 lbs. Not sure what the story is behind his weight, but he definitely had no business being on the edge. I think maybe sliding him inside will help, especially against a team like Wisconsin, and maybe the move will help get his head back in the game.

Watch him fire off the ball and watch Collins. I challenge anyone to honestly say there isn't a huge difference. Big Mc looks like he's in slow motion.

We shouldn't have to beg players to play hard for the scholarship we're giving them. If he's injured, fine, that's understandable. But if he's just not giving effort, then there's no reason he should have a Blackshirt.

To paraphrase Dabo Sweeney after beating ND. We can pay for their education, books, room and board, but not for their heart and guts. It's Bring Your Own Guts, BYOB.... Referring to how the Tigers played

Sadly, the lack of effort is not a new phenomenon to NU under Rikey. I remember half a$$ed efforts under Cally and Bo. Not sure how to fix it. I guess sit guys like they did Davie ( he still have a shirt?)

Not sure if he still has a blackshirt but he is hurt (Groin)

Thx. Think he will be starter since our pass D is still suspect?

Thx. Think he will be starter since our pass D is still suspect?

Starter-----maybe will he play again, yes

I think Davie is injured now. Not sure if he was playing injured or if he still has a blackshirt.

Not sure how to fix it either, a coach has to be real careful in this situation. If they aren't, we could end up like Texas. Heck, maybe we're already there.