Ok...I accept.

We have huge merchandise gear sold nation wide. It is why when I lived near Iowa / MO/ IL border I could buy a Hukser T shirt. It is why I have bought Husker gear in TEXAS and in California. It is why I have bought Husker gear in NY. This is not at specialty shops but at like freakin wal marts etc....

After this lost. I cant find this type of trolling as Funny.

Not trolling, buddy. I'm as big a fan as you, but obviously, I am much more realistic.

Yes. We are the greatest.

It doesnt say the classiest. Or the nicest. Or the smartest. It's the greatest. And I believe-blindly arrogantly I'll add-that we prove it week in and out.

The upsetness over another loss shows that we're the greatest. Dont take "greatest" out of context.

Ok...what does "greatest" mean to you, in the context of Nebraska football fans?

I would hate to say we are the worst. So I don't think that. I'm fine with discussions and fair criticism. But something has rubbed off onto a large portion of the fan base. I don't know what it is to be honest. But something is happening around here when it comes to handling defeats.

It doesnt say the classiest. Or the nicest. Or the smartest. It's the greatest. And I believe-blindly arrogantly I'll add-that we prove it week in and out.

The upsetness over another loss shows that we're the greatest. Dont take "greatest" out of context.

Yep

Anger over losses makes us "great"? So, by this definition, the fans of the Philadelphia Eagles must be the "Greatest Fans of Professional Football"...right?

We care. We always here. We're vocal. You know. Greatest. I guess I thought i summed it up pretty well. Here read it again. Only think this time. Tough concept i know. But think about it as you read it.....

• Fire 1

Once we start throwing snowballs with batteries in them at the opposing team, getting the entire student section ejected, cheering the injury of our starting QB.....etc....then we'd be close to the worst.

That hasn't happened yet.

That being said that doesn't mean there aren't bad apples. Yes our fans have higher expectations than I believe we can routinely achieve, but the good news is that those fans are the first to bail when times are tough.

Ok...what does "greatest" mean to you, in the context of Nebraska football fans?

To use another team, I am a die hard Cowboys fan. Have been for as long as I've been a Husker fan. Hated the firing of Tom Landry. Can't stand Jerry Jones, not a fan of Romo, BUT every Sunday, I watch and cheer for my team. Every time they are in town, I'll buy tickets and make the drive.

Supporting ones team is not mutually exclusive with support of the staff, admin etc....

We care. We always here. We're vocal. You know. Greatest. I guess I thought i summed it up pretty well. Here read it again. Only think this time. Tough concept i know. But think about it as you read it.....

No, I don't think so. Lots of stadiums fill-up nowadays, and fans even show-up for Southern Mississippi. Try again.

No, I don't think so. Lots of stadiums fill-up nowadays, and fans even show-up for Southern Mississippi. Try again.

Which other stadiums have a sell out streak of at least one year.

I'll wait......

Which other stadiums have a sell out streak of at least one year.

I'll wait......

Ok..so the sell-out record...this makes us the "greatest"?

To use another team, I am a die hard Cowboys fan. Have been for as long as I've been a Husker fan. Hated the firing of Tom Landry. Can't stand Jerry Jones, not a fan of Romo, BUT every Sunday, I watch and cheer for my team. Every time they are in town, I'll buy tickets and make the drive.

Supporting ones team is not mutually exclusive with support of the staff, admin etc....

You are a great Cowboy fan.

I am a great chiefs fan.

Nebraska football fans (plural) are great college football fans. The greatest college football fans.....

Nowhere else in the country will you see a fanbase fill a 90,000 seat stadium and cheer like crazy for a 2-3 football team. #Huskers

All of us want them to return, but odds are against that, no matter who is the coach. Only one team wins the enchilada so to speak. I just want to see effort on every play, trying to improve. I am not blind enough yet to think everything is great, and we are on the right track. But I do see kids that care, that want to win and are making every effort to do so. I have never asked for more than that. I never expect MNC or CC or even a win. I expect them to play to win, and I think the kids have done that every game. These losses are very hard on all of them, the staff, and certainly the fans of the program.

I still think Riley can get us back to being competitive within our division. I do not know if we have the ability to recruit with the Michigan's or Ohio State's. That means development of what we have and get.

I am not throwing the towel in on the season, and am hoping the kids don't.

I think the biggest issue we have is no definitive identity. We need to decide "who we are" and recruit accordingly. We don't need to "out recruit" people. We just need to recruit the best guys for our system. I have no idea what is our identity and really haven't since 2008.....