So you want to get rid of Riley

You obviously font understand why we lost it.

I know Perlman snubbed the whole meeting (and its attendees) where the vote took place. Not cool when Harvey only needed two votes to prevent it. But you obviously knew this already and are dismissing it for some reason. Care to explain why?

One of the things I read about the process that ended with NU's AAU membership being terminated was that Perlman was allowed to make a statement but wasn't called into the meeting until they were ready to hear his statement, and then he presumably had to leave while the vote took place. I may be remembering this particular process incorrectly but I am 100% sure there was some sort of process that Perlman had to follow.

And if the AAU counted agricultural research dollars this would never have been an issue. Also, if NU had been allowed to count research dollars spent at UNO this wouldn't have been an issue. This issue was largely out of Perlman's hands because of the AAU's rules and how they count research dollars.

I believe UNO is counted. It's UNMC that isn't counted, IIRC, as it was separated from the NU system for other reasons that perpetuate its existence.

In short, DoNU got screwed by the AAU not counting Ag Research money...which is quite a myopic move, considering how Ag Research is going to become increasingly vital in the next decade or so.

What the frig is "DoNU"? You're the only one I've seen using this acronym for NU.

you've never heard of Dear old Nebraska U?

It's been a long time since I've heard anyone call it that.

I know Perlman snubbed the whole meeting (and its attendees) where the vote took place. Not cool when Harvey only needed two votes to prevent it. But you obviously knew this already and are dismissing it for some reason. Care to explain why?

One of the things I read about the process that ended with NU's AAU membership being terminated was that Perlman was allowed to make a statement but wasn't called into the meeting until they were ready to hear his statement, and then he presumably had to leave while the vote took place. I may be remembering this particular process incorrectly but I am 100% sure there was some sort of process that Perlman had to follow.

And if the AAU counted agricultural research dollars this would never have been an issue. Also, if NU had been allowed to count research dollars spent at UNO this wouldn't have been an issue. This issue was largely out of Perlman's hands because of the AAU's rules and how they count research dollars.

I believe UNO is counted. It's UNMC that isn't counted, IIRC, as it was separated from the NU system for other reasons that perpetuate its existence.

In short, DoNU got screwed by the AAU not counting Ag Research money...which is quite a myopic move, considering how Ag Research is going to become increasingly vital in the next decade or so.

What the frig is "DoNU"? You're the only one I've seen using this acronym for NU.
dear old Nebraska u. As in the school song wheit says "there is no place like nebraaaskaaa. DEAR OLD NEBRASKA U."

I see this was answered for you. As for the acronym, it's been used everywhere there's a message board for DoNU, though I picked it up here first--it's not common, but it certainly isn't unknown or unexpected.