Its time to start thinking about extending Riley's contract.

RADAR

Wow......don't feed the trolls.

Riley called them (BUGS) I'm not surprised that it brought the BUGS out. True husker fans would be praising the coaches and the team today, the BUGS just want the coaches and the team to fail so they can say they were right. Really pathetic! But they are who we thought they were!

You don't even realize you're the troll in this situation....

Sorry, but you got it backwards.... Unless posting something on this site that is positive about the coaching staff and team is trolling. Is it?????????????? I guess only the BUGS see it that way.

• Fire 1

Let's travel back in time .... and gauge our confidence level.

Nebraska just gave up a touchdown and a two-point conversion a moment ago. They just threw three passes incomplete, took almost no time off the clock and are now getting ready to punt.

How confident are you that the Huskers will win?

What's that? You're not confident?

I can't imagine why.

In some ways, I am more impressed with the way Nebraska performed in losses to BYU and Wisconsin. Both were quality foes and I feel like we played well for the most part in those games, just couldn't finish.

In watching the Minny game, I had the feeling that we were more talented. And yet we kept trying to deal them back into the game.

Not good.

Take the win. Oh heck YES. We need three more of those to get to a bowl and hopefully get something out of the extra practice time that we will get in doing so.

But if anyone is going to say... now we've turned the corner, we beat a Minnesota team that lost 27-0 to a Northwestern team that has lost its last two by a combined 78-10... well, count me out on that one.

• Fire 3

Radar is a little over the top, but for those that have endorsed the staff, the program and the team the last month, we have seen a lot of just the opposite.

So close, but so far away.

No raises, for anyone ever, they make too much money in the first place. Do what you signed to do and if it is above par, then consider it.

We have not had a coach do that since Osborne as far as I am concerned.

Yes yesterday was a step and for anyone not to be happy, is sad. Positives, much easier to build on than negatives.

Staff has done a great job keeping the kids heads up.

We all knew it would take time for the team to gel, and yesterday they did. They won on the road as an underdog, against a team that had beaten NU 2 straight years. Two years ago we were embarrassed and resoundingly beaten, by a team coached by an asst. coach that had no coaching experience. Not yesterday by seasoned coach that everyone respects.

Yesterday, we witnessed a coaching staff that put together a great gameplan and a team that finally bought in. Maybe part of it was the speech that Lewis gave the team earlier this week. (If so, it proves that Riley handled the matter with him correctly) But the team and coaching staff played to win and put a team away yesterday. They did everything we thought they could do coming into the season. They got everything out of the talent that they had. Its on to bigger and better things.

Lets look at what they did.

Put together a great gameplan - A+

Playcalling - A+

Game management - A

Special Teams - B

D-line - A+

Linebackers - A

D-backs - B-

O-line - B+

Qb - A-

Receiver's - A

So, if not a contract extension, then maybe a raise! Hip Hip Hooray!

Do you smoke crack?

• Fire 4

We all knew it would take time for the team to gel, and yesterday they did. They won on the road as an underdog, against a team that had beaten NU 2 straight years. Two years ago we were embarrassed and resoundingly beaten, by a team coached by an asst. coach that had no coaching experience. Not yesterday by seasoned coach that everyone respects.

Yesterday, we witnessed a coaching staff that put together a great gameplan and a team that finally bought in. Maybe part of it was the speech that Lewis gave the team earlier this week. (If so, it proves that Riley handled the matter with him correctly) But the team and coaching staff played to win and put a team away yesterday. They did everything we thought they could do coming into the season. They got everything out of the talent that they had. Its on to bigger and better things.

Playcalling - A+

Game management - A

Special Teams - B

D-line - A+

Linebackers - A

D-backs - B-

O-line - B+

Qb - A-

Receiver's - A

Do you smoke crack?

The real question is "do BUGS smoke crack"???????????

Riley called them (BUGS) I'm not surprised that it brought the BUGS out. True husker fans would be praising the coaches and the team today, the BUGS just want the coaches and the team to fail so they can say they were right. Really pathetic! But they are who we thought they were!

I was going to say that I thought that trolling is against board rules.

I'm sure that he'll go back under his bridge following the next loss.

I was going to say that I thought that trolling is against board rules.

I'm sure that he'll go back under his bridge following the next loss.

When the sun comes up, BUGS usually go into hiding.

Playcalling - A+

Game management - A

Special Teams - B

D-line - A+

Linebackers - A

D-backs - B-

O-line - B+

Qb - A-

Receiver's - A

Do you smoke crack?

I think ndobney asked a legitimate question that you are avoiding answering. I, for one, would like to know the answer. And please, for the sake of everyone here on the board, make your answer a genuine yes or no so we don't have to repeat the question.

Playcalling - A+

Game management - A

Special Teams - B

D-line - A+

Linebackers - A

D-backs - B-

O-line - B+

Qb - A-

Receiver's - A

Do you smoke crack?

I think ndobney asked a legitimate question that you are avoiding answering. I, for one, would like to know the answer. And please, for the sake of everyone here on the board, make your answer a genuine yes or no so we don't have to repeat the question.

Do you smoke Crack????? you should answer that! Another good question would be, "Why are you a BUG"???

Playcalling - A+

Game management - A

Special Teams - B

D-line - A+

Linebackers - A

D-backs - B-

O-line - B+

Qb - A-

Receiver's - A

Do you smoke crack?

Do you smoke Crack????? you should answer that!

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy

• Fire 1

Playcalling - A+

Game management - A

Special Teams - B

D-line - A+

Linebackers - A

D-backs - B-

O-line - B+

Qb - A-

Receiver's - A

Do you smoke crack?

Do you smoke Crack????? you should answer that!

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy

Is that Riley closing the door on you? How appropriate!