Syncing the tv to radio broadcast.

Really depends on what you have available. I have used Radio Delay or Audio Delay (free apps) for an HTPC/DVR setup. Both require Windows PC/Laptop...

http://www.daansystems.com/radiodelay/
http://www.fountainware.com/Products/AudioDelay/

Here's an option for Android; it only has up to 10 second though.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easyradiodelayer&hl=en

Looks like the Apple store has more options if you have an iPhone

Hope this helps. If you post what devices you have available, I can provide some better options possibly...

• Fire 1

As it has been mentioned, you cannot do it (synch flawlessly). If it was possible then I would know by now and share that info with you. Here are you options point blank:

1. Watch it and take it all in on the tube (Beth / Announcers and all)

2. Listen to the Husker broadcast ("tunein" via computer or radio)

3. Listen to it and glance at the game for a replay of what you just heard (but the "replay" is the actual play being shown in normal game time speed)

I know you are just looking to see if it can be done to enjoy it without ESPN2 announcers. It really depends on what you want to get from the experience. Do you want to get emotionally invested? Do you want to live and die by each play? Do you want to watch the game while talking to friends about the play(s) that is happening or just happened? Possibly missing something but knowing you have a slow-mo replay (sometimes)?

Just depends on how you want to absorb a Husker game. For me, sometimes I will listen to the game over the internet ("tunein") to get the best feel of it (as long as it is not a night game against a quality opponent). The mind can paint a picture from the broadcast while getting caught up emotionally within the call. But, after hearing the play you can always pivot and turn towards the TV and catch it happens on "live TV".

Nothing is better than the sounds of a Husker broadcast with an analyst (Matt Davison) and Husker sideline reporter giving you the game, insights, analyst and sounds. And, nothing is better than watching it with your own eyes. In other words, you can watch it as intended and possibly feel sleepy with Beth, flipping channels at times, or you can listen with headphones in stereo to the broadcast and get caught up on a play while glancing back to the TV to see if what you heard matches the call. I've enjoyed it on TV and on radio (or internet radio). Again, the biggest thing is how much insight you want to gain from it (nothing beats the Husker broadcast)

• Fire 1

iPhone iPad and a MacBook Pro .

I have used Audacity & VLC on a mac to do something similar with web streams but it is a PITA...

I found references to Soundflower & Radio Delayer as a free mac software only solution. https://tyskiebusiness.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/simple-audio-delay-app/. No idea if it would work but worth a shot...

Otherwise, not seeing too many free options or options that don't require jumping physical line in/line out. Audio Hijack Pro & Garageband are paid software that might do the trick. Batcrack Radio Delay in the Apple store should work and it's cheap.

I will use a DVR in combo with audio delay and it works really well. The key to having it sync close to perfect is a DVR tho.

• Fire 1

I didn't know watching or listening to a game could be so complicated. I just turn on the TV and watch the stinkin' game with whatever crappy announcers it has. I guess if Lyle Bremser were still calling the games I'd try to figure something out, but he isn't, so we get what we get.

I didn't know watching or listening to a game could be so complicated. I just turn on the TV and watch the stinkin' game with whatever crappy announcers it has. I guess if Lyle Bremser were still calling the games I'd try to figure something out, but he isn't, so we get what we get.

Yeah, i know it can be done, but it isn't easy. I just tough it out and deal with they annoying announcers. Honestly with kids in the house and a new baby I can't hear the announcers anyway.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=5906858

I really wish they would try this again. Now-a-days all you need is on screen anyway, the clock, score, quarter, recently the number of time outs each team has, the down and distance even super imposed first down lines on the field itself.

Us old folks can remember when there was none of that. That's how you would start a conversation entering a room. You'd ask the score and quarter and such because none of that was on screen.

Now with all this new stuff there really isn't any need for any talking heads. Simply adding a ticker at the bottom could update you on injuries, and ESPN already uses one for scores for other games.