Petition

So we all know that pressure from boosters usually helps to put heat on the administration, but how do we fans (the little guys) let the board know we are not happy? I'm thinking of a social media petition, an organized protest, or something along those lines, but not really sure what is most effective. And the frustration of NU fans goes well beyond just this season.

• Fire 1

There is nothing that will be effective. We have no vote and the sooner you realize that...the better.

Perhaps, but disregarding the negative affects of a petition, it at least forces Eichorst from straight up lying. Anyone with a brain could tell he was lying about having 90% positive emails, but there was no way to factually call him out. This is something he can't lie about.

He'll just ignore it... but still.

So we all know that pressure from boosters usually helps to put heat on the administration, but how do we fans (the little guys) let the board know we are not happy? I'm thinking of a social media petition, an organized protest, or something along those lines, but not really sure what is most effective. And the frustration of NU fans goes well beyond just this season.

:facepalm: Stupid

• Fire 1

You talk with wallets. Wanna make that petition? Wanna be heard? Sell your iowa tickets to iowa fans. or give them to Iowa fans.

That also f's over the players, which are not the target of any action. It HAS to come from backers/businesses....fans are just noisy gnats at the best...

Well I apologize to some of the players. Some of them are giving everything they have. But did you watch these last couple minutes? Lots (yes, lots) of these players dont deserve a full stadium.

I'm not saying it shoudl be done. Not saying I would do it. But someone asked a question. I answered it with something I think would be effective. And gave my opinion that a spade is a spade.

There is nothing that will be effective. We have no vote and the sooner you realize that...the better.

Perhaps, but disregarding the negative affects of a petition, it at least forces Eichorst from straight up lying. Anyone with a brain could tell he was lying about having 90% positive emails, but there was no way to factually call him out. This is something he can't lie about.

Can you back your lying about his lying up?

:facepalm: Stupid

Well what exactly is your idea wise guy. Just sitting on here venting at other fans? I guess if that is therapeutic for you, go for it.

Can you back your lying about his lying up?
Really... you're really going with that? You think he's had 90% of his emails be positive this season? You think he's actually happy about how the season has gone at any point? If you can't realize those were nothing but public relations lines, I don't know what to tell you.