Petition

People attempting to justify this game as an actual 10 point "close loss" didn't watch the same game that I did.

so 55-45 doesnt equal 10 to you?

There is this new thing called garbage time, where mathematically it is impossible for you to win. Generally most non idiot coaches that are on top will rotate in second and third stringers to get them time on field time. Its why in NCAA I usually switch in my second and third stringers in the 4th quarter to make sure that when i have an injury there not totally green.

Hence why coming back in garbage time is nothing more then a moral victory.

This was not just a ten point loss. Purdue physically dominated and outcoached the Huskers, responding when they needed to and capitalizing on their mistakes. Given all the problems Nebraska is dealing with right now, is it really that shocking that Purdue won? To me, it's not.

What is your end game here? You get get Riley fired in the middle of the season, then what? our Ginger AD goes after his 2nd choice to Mike Riley?

Or better yet, the AD gets fired? Then what? You get Trev? And he gets who?

No matter who is the AD that person will have to convince a coach to come here, I don't see that ending well.

I'm not criticizing I'm honestly trying to figure out what you want to happen, and how that will make us win again.

What is your end game here? You get get Riley fired in the middle of the season, then what? our Ginger AD goes after his 2nd choice to Mike Riley?

No matter who is the AD that person will have to convince a coach to come here, I don't see that ending well.

I'm not criticizing I'm honestly trying to figure out what you want to happen, and how that will make us win again.

tumblr_mlf4zqDyWU1rth2h5o1_500.gif

• Fire 3

tumblr_mlf4zqDyWU1rth2h5o1_500.gif

Like Trev did to UNO?

hire a coach that knows how important the run game is, and that having Fyfe throw the ball 48 times is probably a bad idea. Maybe even bring a defensive scheme that doesn't get torched by Purdue. Shouldn't be too difficult.

• Fire 1

You take 5 starters off of any team, let it lone them being the best QB, the best running back, the best all purpose guy, two starting defensive players, see what happens to any team.

No excuses, we lost, and Riley will feel the heat for it, but this crap needs to stop. Support your team, yea there are some not playing to the level you want or I want, but I think that all goes back to recruiting. I think some of the kids that get recruited are lower due to heart, not just athletic ability. I have always wondered about it, don't really know. Motor is a big statement about some kids, yet never mentioned about others.

Very hard day for all involved. Wish we would run a little bit more, but thought Fyfe made some great passes. Hit receivers in stride. He looks more like a QB than Tommy.

Stop making excuses. How can you compliment the team after we got BLOWN OUT by Purdue. How can you POSSIBLY compliment Fyfe after he single handedly lost us that game. You types of people are the reason we are in this mess because you SUPPORT this dumpster fire of a coaching staff.

10 point loss is now being blown out?

I take it you just saw the box score and didn't watch the game?

hire a coach that knows how important the run game is, and that having Fyfe throw the ball 48 times is probably a bad idea. Maybe even bring a defensive scheme that doesn't get torched by Purdue. Shouldn't be too difficult.

And that coach would be who? And why on gods green earth would he come to Nebraska?

And that coach would be who? And why on gods green earth would he come to Nebraska?

Dunno. But if it was ok to do it last year, it sure as hell is this year as well.

I choose to support this team! Coaches and players. This staff was brought in with no time to recruit. I am not happy with the wins and loses either, I will not "revolt or sign some stupid petition". All this will only make us (tne Big Red) look far worse.

Who the hell fires a coach 9 games into a season? Not everything in this world is "insant gratification"

• Fire 1

Tom Herman and Pat Narduzzi. Two guys we should have hired this past offseason but didn't.