Tommy didn't travel with the team

Former walk-on's first start on the road and the injured starter and leader is not on the trip? He couldn't have helped Ryker on the sideline?

Riley said they take 70 that can play. You don't think Tommy being there isn't more important than the 70th best player on the team.

I don't understand that. At all.

You are probably correct on that point.

they cleared it up on 1620. He woulda counted towards the 70 limit, unless they get a waiver. they chose not to pursue the waiver. They needed all 70 in uniform. Do with it what you will.

Count, pretty sure only underclassmen count to the 70 in this conference. Injured seniors do not. Its a stupid rule.

And I agree he should have been there regardless.

Wow. Never mind. Guess I haven't seen this hundreds of times from an injured QB on the sidelines. I bet Tommy wanted to be there. Some of you don't understand the value of a leadership amongst amateur athletes.

Some of us do. I remember when Frazier was on the sidelines with his blood clot. Had he not been there for his team emotionally, there's no telling what could have happened.

Help him how? It's not like tommy was going to hold his hand and tell him not to throw 4 ints. Laughable that this sh#t gets brought back on tommy. You've got to be effing kidding me.

Who's blaming Tommy? I think people are saying the coaches chose player #70 over the possible leadership, experience, and advice that TA could have helped Fyfe with. I think those people are correct to question that decision.