Reilly out of bounds

Husker66

And let's not forget how MSU was simulating our snap signal and it never got called that game. What goes around comes around.

what?

I believe he is talking about last year when Armstrong was clapping to snap the ball and one of their defenders kept clapping his hands to get us offsides

Two things:

First, if the defender pushes a guy out of bounds can't he return? I know, I know, I heard Griese say the DB didn't push him out. But Griese was wrong. Go back and watch it.

Second, it sounds like some of the posters in this thread are disappointed, not just with the call, but with our win. Is this the case?

If the defender forces the receiver out of bounds, he can come back and be the first to touch the ball. If the receiver goes out of bounds on his own, he can return, but he can't be the first to touch the ball (he could, however, touch it or catch it if it is deflected off another player).

Good point someone else brought up about the 'Zo PI that wasn't called earlier in the drive. What a similar looking play that was, too, to the dropped near-TD Alonzo almost had last year.

There are judgment calls that happen all over a game. Sometimes we benefit, sometimes we don't.

This could've been some outrageous, egregiously incorrect 5th down play for all I care. Either team had a fighting chance to win this game down to the last play. We came out on top. Not sorry in the slightest.

• Fire 2

He didn't push the WR out of bounds... Jesus.

You are upset we won aren't you.

You would like that wouldn't you.

No. not really but i would fine it very pathetic.

It has nothing to do with the players and not wanting us to win. It's false hope. Husker fans (some) will get high off of the win but the problems (coaching staff) aren't going to change. My opinion about the head coach and coaches hasn't changed an iota because of the win to be blunt.

• Fire 1