GT: Northern State at Nebraska - 7PM CT - BTN

Hammond is horrible and won't really play once conference starts

Morrow is going to be the most loved NU basketball player in the last 20 years (Prediction: He is a 12/12 guy as a freshmen)

Watson will be steady but not a scorer

I love Shields game

NU picked up a great conference draw and as an Illinois fan I hate admitting it but NU gets 11 conference wins.

Agree in Hammond looking atrocious. Ed Morrow has an insane motor and will be our only steady rebounder. Jack Mcveigh looked awkward and slow to me. Andrew White has a nice jumper. Going to be an interesting season for sure.

Hammond was a bad get...He is like Maverick Morgan for the Illini...a recruit that was rated high because he was bigger and stronger in HS...but not athletic enough in college.

Morrow is going to be the most loved NU basketball player in the last 20 years (Prediction: He is a 12/12 guy as a freshmen)

I love Shields game

NU picked up a great conference draw and as an Illinois fan I hate admitting it but NU gets 11 conference wins.

Agree in Hammond looking atrocious. Ed Morrow has an insane motor and will be our only steady rebounder. Jack Mcveigh looked awkward and slow to me. Andrew White has a nice jumper. Going to be an interesting season for sure.

Hammond was a bad get...He is like Maverick Morgan for the Illini...a recruit that was rated high because he was bigger and stronger in HS...but not athletic enough in college.

He is just a SO. He needs to get bigger & stronger, so he can rebound and play defense. We will need him & Borchardt to play some minutes against teams with a taller lineup. We got a favorable schedule for him to build confidence and get better.

I love Shields game

He is just a SO. He needs to get bigger & stronger, so he can rebound and play defense. We will need him & Borchardt to play some minutes against teams with a taller lineup. We got a favorable schedule for him to build confidence and get better.

Borchardt looks better than Hammond

I love Shields game

Borchardt looks better than Hammond

He is 270 and does not get pushed around like Hammond. I am not saying he is great, but I think he is serviceable.

I love Shields game

He won't get better or gain confidence and he sure won't get bigger or stronger this year. By conference he might not be playing at all.

I love Shields game

He won't get better or gain confidence and he sure won't get bigger or stronger this year. By conference he might not be playing at all.

We will see!

I love Shields game

We will see!

Yep! Almost have to hope he is NOT playing come conference time. He will be abused.