The prophecy

I've always been excited when Nebraska's faced undefeated teams. I was excited when we beat Missouri in 2010. We were undefeated at the time. I don't think people are excited to beat Iowa just because our record isn't good.

Not sure I've EVER been excited for us to play Iowa...And my favourite Nephew in Law is a Hawkeye fan...

I probably get more excited when Iowa State beats them...

But I won't miss this one...whenever it is...Black Friday?

Me either, but Iowa's never been 11-0 when we played them. I always wanted Colorado/Kansas State/Missouri/whoever to be undefeated when we played them, and then I was excited about it regardless of our record.

Iowa's never been 11-0, period.

I didn't realize that. I had to go look at all their seasons. I knew they were decent for a few years here and there and always knew who Hayden Fry was. That was about the extent of my knowledge. Their best record before this season as far as I can tell was 9-0. So this is literally the best season they've ever had up to this point. It would be so hilarious if we beat them.

We beat iowa, knocking off 2 top 10 teams in one month, not getting blown out in any game besides the vortex that was Purdue and I will be counting the days to 2016 kickoff!

I was all ready to buy Mike Riley the nicest Schwin bicycle to ride back to Corvallis.

A 7-6 finish considering? I'd be sold.

Schwinn doesn't make anything nice now...they are owned by Pacific cycle who makes garbage Walmart bikes. At least get him a Cervelo, Cannondale or Felt!

I have been very critical of the staff as well... Not so much in the last 2 games with the exception of the last 2 minutes of the first half and the beginning of the 3rd quarter against Rutgers. A 7-6 finish for how things went this year would be great.