Bundled-up !!

Great.... Was hoping for at least the mid 40's or something. Since we're coming from Florida, my 5 year old is gonna flip out considering the coldest he's ever experienced is like up 30's. Gonna have to suck it up.

Well, we've been here since Saturday, and he hasn't complained about the cold at all. We did some tree lighting thing with family members tonight, and even though it was quite windy and in the lower 40's, he took it like a champ. Friday should be fun, if the roads are ok.

Might cause us to throw less. And actually improve our offense! LET IT SNOW!!

Amen. Time for Cross and Andy Janovich to carry the ball 30x each and pound the rock.

This is the strength of Iowa's defense. We want good weather on Friday. Bad weather hurts us a bit more than it hurts Iowa.

High winds favors the running oriented attack but otherwise, I think there is little difference. A slick field favors the passing teams because receivers know where they are going and are less likely to slip and fall. A slippery football is hard to catch but it also gets fumbled more often. I believe a slippery field favors offense over defense and negates defensive reaction/quickness. In the case of this partcular game, I believe the home team gets an edge, particularly if Nebraska stadium managers turn on the air conditioning systems on high in Iowa's locker rooms over half time, reducing temps therein to lower 40s.

Also, I assume Nebraska will make sure the balls are wet whenever Iowa has the ball in its possession. We also should turn on the high speed wind generator fans blowing an extra 15 mph of wind directly into the faces of Iowa QB and kickers, suddenly turning them off at critical moments. This should aid the Blackshirts considerably. We should also increase the piped in screaming and excessively loud rap music right behind the Iowa sidelines, etc. This should increase the home field advantage by another 10 points or so. A Husker blow out win is possible under the above conditions (weather and other game atmospherics).

Has anyone been inside the NCC (Chanpions Club)? I have a few tickets and my 70 year old parents wouldn't fare well outside in the cold. I'm just wondering if it's decent to hang out and pre game in there. I don't have a tailgate spot, just tickets to the inside. Any info on the NCC would be appreciated.