Bundled-up !!

Yeah, I keep hearing this about Riley-Langsdorf flinging it around about 50 times a game, so I went back and checked.

These are the run/pass ratios for each game. There's enough there to conclude virtually anything if you're so inclined:

BYU Run 41 Pass 37

USA Run 37 Pass 38

Miami Run 32 Pass 45

So Miss Run 39 Pass 35

Illinois Run 34 Pass 31

Wiscy Run 37 Pass 28

Minn Run 39 Pass 26

NW Run 38 Pass 48

Purdue Run 29 Pass 48

MSU Run 36 Pass 33

Rutgers Run 38 Pass 21

You keep trying to stir the pot. Based on opponent, weather, game flow, and player skill set, we've lost games in large part due to throwing more than we needed or should have wanted.

• Fire 1

Great.... Was hoping for at least the mid 40's or something. Since we're coming from Florida, my 5 year old is gonna flip out considering the coldest he's ever experienced is like up 30's. Gonna have to suck it up.

You should just tell him if he wants to be a Nebraska fan he's going to have to feel what it's like to actually be a Nebraskan.

Yeah, I keep hearing this about Riley-Langsdorf flinging it around about 50 times a game, so I went back and checked.

These are the run/pass ratios for each game. There's enough there to conclude virtually anything if you're so inclined:

BYU Run 41 Pass 37

USA Run 37 Pass 38

Miami Run 32 Pass 45

So Miss Run 39 Pass 35

Illinois Run 34 Pass 31

Wiscy Run 37 Pass 28

Minn Run 39 Pass 26

NW Run 38 Pass 48

Purdue Run 29 Pass 48

MSU Run 36 Pass 33

Rutgers Run 38 Pass 21

You keep trying to stir the pot. Based on opponent, weather, game flow, and player skill set, we've lost games in large part due to throwing more than we needed or should have wanted.

...so.... Posting statistical information and allowing others to draw their own conclusions is "stirring the pot"?

I guess Mavric has a lot of splainin to do, then. What a troublemaker!

Get a grip, dude.

• Fire 2

Great.... Was hoping for at least the mid 40's or something. Since we're coming from Florida, my 5 year old is gonna flip out considering the coldest he's ever experienced is like up 30's. Gonna have to suck it up.

We all stick together in all kinds of weather for good ol' Nebraska U
it's Dear ol' Nebraska U

Anyone know how our field turf performs in wet weather? I assume it is well drained with tile lines of some sort. I am guessing it is less slick than what natural grass would be? Pretty sure it's not heated like an nfl field either.

It appears there isn't going to be any precipitation on Friday. It's just going to be cold.

I would love to be there, but, I'll enjoy watching this one from my couch.