Jeff Jamrog Named HC at Midland University (Fremont)

Mavric

My alma mater. Hence Warrior. Glad they got a name I just hope it translates to success. The biggest problem has been turn over from the top. I'm not sure how many President's they've had since I graduated. Each one with their own agenda and some support athletics some don't. That constant change in structure itself is difficult.

I remember playing against him way back in high school. He was quite the manufactured star. Kind of a dick too.

Manufactured star? What's that mean?

Home cooking boosted his stats. There were many plays when I had him buried and he got credit for tackles. Used to piss me off. "Jeff Jamrog on the takle," when it was actually "Jeff Jamrog on his backside, 7 yards down field."

I remember playing against him way back in high school. He was quite the manufactured star. Kind of a dick too.

Home cooking boosted his stats. There were many plays when I had him buried and he got credit for tackles. Used to piss me off. "Jeff Jamrog on the takle," when it was actually "Jeff Jamrog on his backside, 7 yards down field."

Interesting... considering the guy lettered three times at NU and was a starter, after walking on. Or were the Huskers manufacturing him at that point, too?

Interesting... considering the guy lettered three times at NU and was a starter, after walking on. Or were the Huskers manufacturing him at that point, too?

Great coaching and a great Weight training program will get you that. I'm just calling it like I see (or saw) it. I was not impressed with him on the field.