GT: Nebraska at Creighton - 7PM CT - CBS Sports Network

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say a Miles coached team will NEVER beat a McDermott coached team. GMD is a great coach, but I think he's caught Nebraska at the right time if not this year then at least the past two years.

2013-Creighton was regarded as one of the better teams in the nation with one of the best players in the country while Nebraska was still trying to find its rhythm (which it eventually did later in the season). Would've been interesting if NU would've beaten Baylor in the NCAA tournament.

2014-I believe Nebraska was fresh off a loss to Incarnate Word of all teams. I can't remember where Creighton was at, but it's a major shake to the confidence when you can't even beat Incarnate Word.

This year mightve been the most evenly matched teams in terms of talent and chemistry, and Creighton won handily. There were a few big shots that Nebraska missed that Creighton made and you have to wonder how different the game would've been had thpse shots fallen differently. NU played well for spurts but couldn't sustain success like Creighton did, so credit to them. Hope these two teams can meet later in the season.

This is pretty spot on. ^^^^

Even McDermott said this Creighton team needed a win last night more than any other team he has had. And, they showed up with the attitude and drilled it. Again, unfortunately, Nebraska did not.

It's got to be mostly mental now. Creighton expects to win and they shot the ball expecting it to go in.

Nebraska was tentative and acted like it had little confidence in making shots.

Have to wait another year now, but Miles needs to get his teams to play with a lot more confidence.

Would like to get your guys opinion on fouling with 30 seconds to go down 17?

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say a Miles coached team will NEVER beat a McDermott coached team. GMD is a great coach, but I think he's caught Nebraska at the right time if not this year then at least the past two years.

2013-Creighton was regarded as one of the better teams in the nation with one of the best players in the country while Nebraska was still trying to find its rhythm (which it eventually did later in the season). Would've been interesting if NU would've beaten Baylor in the NCAA tournament.

2014-I believe Nebraska was fresh off a loss to Incarnate Word of all teams. I can't remember where Creighton was at, but it's a major shake to the confidence when you can't even beat Incarnate Word.

This year mightve been the most evenly matched teams in terms of talent and chemistry, and Creighton won handily. There were a few big shots that Nebraska missed that Creighton made and you have to wonder how different the game would've been had thpse shots fallen differently. NU played well for spurts but couldn't sustain success like Creighton did, so credit to them. Hope these two teams can meet later in the season.

This is pretty spot on. ^^^^

Even McDermott said this Creighton team needed a win last night more than any other team he has had. And, they showed up with the attitude and drilled it. Again, unfortunately, Nebraska did not.

It's got to be mostly mental now. Creighton expects to win and they shot the ball expecting it to go in.

Nebraska was tentative and acted like it had little confidence in making shots.

Have to wait another year now, but Miles needs to get his teams to play with a lot more confidence.

Would like to get your guys opinion on fouling with 30 seconds to go down 17?

In the abstract, I wouldn't like it...........BUT these players need game type conditions and it did allow them to work on their press.

I'm not married to the tactic, but with THIS team and THESE players................I'll take any situational practice that the rules allow.