GT: Nebraska at Creighton - 7PM CT - CBS Sports Network

Every time Shields does not get the calls his way, he stops hustling and playing defense. Plus, every time we play in Omaha the officiating stinks. These guys have no idea what a moving pick or traveling is.

Ha! Come on man...McDonkey owns Timmy Miles (away from being a good coach)...it is not the refs.

I agree, but the officiating was not good! We lost the game because of the lack of scoring from our starters: Benny, Ty & Shavon! Creighton is not even close to Miami or Cincinnati, this was our worse shooting game and we were wide open.

Every time Shields does not get the calls his way, he stops hustling and playing defense. Plus, every time we play in Omaha the officiating stinks. These guys have no idea what a moving pick or traveling is.

Ha! Come on man...McDonkey owns Timmy Miles (away from being a good coach)...it is not the refs.

I agree, but the officiating was not good! We lost the game because of the lack of scoring from our starters: Benny, Ty & Shavon! Creighton is not even close to Miami or Cincinnati, this was our worse shooting game and we were wide open.

I think you might want to get used to that shooting...

I think the worst game of the year will be NU at the Illini...the final score might be like a 4th grade girls game...10-4

I think you might want to get used to that shooting...

I think the worst game of the year will be NU at the Illini...the final score might be like a 4th grade girls game...10-4

HaHa!

Wow, new year, excat same problems as last year. We stand around the 3 pt line take 2 dribbles forward then back up. Open lane to the paint or not, we do nothing, we can defend the pick roll, heck we could put 11 players out there and still suck at defending the pick and roll. Every team has at least one guy that shoot 3's and do nothing else, do we ? Nope.

Then this Hammond guy and miles inability to figure this out. It's 4 on 5 when we have the ball, when creighton has the ball it's 5 on 5. Get him off the court miles. He does nothing offensively but stand around the 3 then run to the paint for a rebound.

Unless we go 40% from 3 we have no chance in big ten play.

Who got a technical foul, was it Miles? I checked ESPN and it said Nebraska 1 technical foul and was wondering who got it.

Yes. At the time, it seemed odd to me. But, we started a run immediately after, so maybe it was on purpose?

He was chirping at the refs for a while, but didn't seem to get over the top. Must have said a "magic word"

Alright thanks! Must have been in the first half I assume. I was wondering why Miles saved all his time outs for the final minutes. He took all four of them to the locker room and could have slowed that CU second half surge with a timeout or two.