GT: Nebraska at Creighton - 7PM CT - CBS Sports Network

I hate Creighton.

I wouldn't say I hate Nebraska I used to be able to cheer for them. Tim Miles just comes off as a straight douche

I don't know about a douche but I think his "act" is just that, a bit of an act...the nerdy sound bite guy...

I also think he made a horrible hire when he brought in that old dude.

I'll never forget the spring game he was interviews after being hired and hearing him say I like this "Rex Burkhart player."

Even if it's an act I'm not sure how Nebrasketball fans can put up with it.

Ha! I don't remember that!

Miles is smart...he knew exactly how to embrace the fans and it has been working for him. That very lucky run he had to make the dance bought him major time and major goodwill.

But like you, something about him is odd...

He apparently likes "getting around"

I hate Creighton.

I wouldn't say I hate Nebraska I used to be able to cheer for them. Tim Miles just comes off as a straight douche

I don't know about a douche but I think his "act" is just that, a bit of an act...the nerdy sound bite guy...

I'll never forget the spring game he was interviews after being hired and hearing him say I like this "Rex Burkhart player."

Miles is smart...he knew exactly how to embrace the fans and it has been working for him. That very lucky run he had to make the dance bought him major time and major goodwill.

When you say "getting around" you saying we have another Carl/Frank situation?

I hate Creighton.

When you say "getting around" you saying we have another Carl/Frank situation?

Yeppers...last year or the year before.

Hopes:

Huskers 100

Creighton 0

That's from the last time in Omaha except you have the scores turned around

IIRC, both Nebraska and Creighton made the NCAA tournament that year, so even if that happens I think both of us would be okay with it should the same end result hold.

I think both teams are a year away. If Nebraska is going to get a win this would have to be the year. Because next year Creighton is going to be taking a big step forward with two studs they have redshirting this year and not really losing anyone from this year's team.

Hopes:

Huskers 100

Creighton 0

That's from the last time in Omaha except you have the scores turned around

IIRC, both Nebraska and Creighton made the NCAA tournament that year, so even if that happens I think both of us would be okay with it should the same end result hold.

I think both teams are a year away. If Nebraska is going to get a win this would have to be the year. Because next year Creighton is going to be taking a big step forward with two studs they have redshirting this year and not really losing anyone from this year's team.

Funny you say that. I see NU winning 3 of the next 4 with the guys that we have just added......