Scott Frost to coach at KSU

I don't care if he is Scott Frost he is still coaching at KSU. That is crap. :flush Unlike all the other former players and coaches from NU I hope his team blows the next two years. I don't care if TO went to KSU I would hope he stunk there as well. This has nothing to do with the former players or coaches but has everything to do with KSU. When Frost leaves KSU then and only then will I start hoping he wins.

Your either with us or against us.

Frost has joined the flippin darkside. :bang

Children!!!!

You go where you can get a job. Coaching on the Division 1 level is a big step. Taking a job at moron U for pennies or taking a job where you make money and have better athletes gives you the chance to enhance your career. A better stage to show your wares. I am sure it was a tough decession to go to KState, but obviously the job was not open at Nebraska.

It is his life and he needs to make the choices that forward it to where he wants to be.

There is no reason for hatred. He is just moving forward. He is part of Nebraska and always will be.

I have no problem with it at all.

Children!!!!

You go where you can get a job. Coaching on the Division 1 level is a big step. Taking a job at moron U for pennies or taking a job where you make money and have better athletes gives you the chance to enhance your career. A better stage to show your wares. I am sure it was a tough decession to go to KState, but obviously the job was not open at Nebraska.

It is his life and he needs to make the choices that forward it to where he wants to be.

There is no reason for hatred. He is just moving forward. He is part of Nebraska and always will be.

I have no problem with it at all.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah ...........and leave the poor guy alone!

hunter

scott who? oh yeah the guy that couldnt get it done in Tempe AZ that one night...

lol seriously there are some posters on here who really dont give a sh#t. count me in. i dont care.. just wish he didnt have to pick k-state because we are going to kill them and his career is going to get off to a rocky start :D this is just a stepping stone for him. If you were trying to get into the coaching business and you got to go right to D-1 football, in the Big XII, you take it. Even if it is at K-State or Kansas or Baylor etc. its a great opportunity for him and hes got to look out for him and his family(if he has one, dunno).

some read into this and seeing Princess taking another shot at Nebraska. yippee... when we send half of their team home in body bags next year we will look back at this and laugh.

scott who? oh yeah the guy that couldnt get it done in Tempe AZ that one night...

lol seriously there are some posters on here who really dont give a sh#t. count me in. i dont care.. just wish he didnt have to pick k-state because we are going to kill them and his career is going to get off to a rocky start  this is just a stepping stone for him. If you were trying to get into the coaching business and you got to go right to D-1 football, in the Big XII, you take it. Even if it is at K-State or Kansas or Baylor etc. its a great opportunity for him and hes got to look out for him and his family(if he has one, dunno).

some read into this and seeing Princess taking another shot at Nebraska. yippee... when we send half of their team home in body bags next year we will look back at this and laugh.

/\

NICE

lol seriously there are some posters on here who really dont give a sh#t. count me in. i dont care.. just wish he didnt have to pick k-state because we are going to kill them and his career is going to get off to a rocky start :D this is just a stepping stone for him. If you were trying to get into the coaching business and you got to go right to D-1 football, in the Big XII, you take it. Even if it is at K-State or Kansas or Baylor etc. its a great opportunity for him and hes got to look out for him and his family(if he has one, dunno).

:horns2

scott who?  oh yeah the guy that couldnt get it done in Tempe AZ that one night... 

lol seriously there are some posters on here who really dont give a sh#t.  count me in.  i dont care.. just wish he didnt have to pick k-state because we are going to kill them and his career is going to get off to a rocky start :D  this is just a stepping stone for him.  If you were trying to get into the coaching business and you got to go right to D-1 football, in the Big XII, you take it.  Even if it is at K-State or Kansas or Baylor etc.  its a great opportunity for him and hes got to look out for him and his family(if he has one, dunno). 

some read into this and seeing Princess taking another shot at Nebraska.  yippee... when we send half of their team home in body bags next year we will look back at this and laugh.

:horns2

Guess I have nothing left to say about Frost, so I'll say this.

Dave, go back to Millhouse...much funnier. As of right now, Red Snow Sword has you beat ;):smokin

There are alot of K-Stater's that feel the same way most of you do on this too. Why Frost? Why at KSU? There are only two former Wildcats on this staff right now, so it does make for an interesting situation. This should get a ton of play the week before the game in Manhattan. Another thing, when did he stop playing pro ball? Who did he play for last, the Jets? Just curious.