National Championship - Clemson vs. Alabama

Mavric

Clemson could easily be winning this game. A lucky onside kick, some ill timed defensive as well as offensive miscues. Also not a fan of going to the end zone a few times tonight as Clemson has on 3rd down when they only needed 6 or 7 each time for the first.

The onside kick was not lucky.

Any onside kick is lucky.

Derp....

Clemson could easily be winning this game. A lucky onside kick, some ill timed defensive as well as offensive miscues. Also not a fan of going to the end zone a few times tonight as Clemson has on 3rd down when they only needed 6 or 7 each time for the first.

Derp....

Nah. Most onside kick recoveries are lucky but that one was not. Its timing in the game and execution was perfect. It's one of the best onside kicks I've ever seen. It was also skill. The ball wasn't bouncing around and luckily bounced into the kicking teams arms or anything like that which is normally what happens when a team gets lucky on an onside kick. That play came from practice, talent, and execution. Not luck.

Derp....

Nah. Most onside kick recoveries are lucky but that one was not. Its timing in the game and execution was perfect. It's one of the best onside kicks I've ever seen. It was also skill. The ball wasn't bouncing around and luckily bounced into the kicking teams arms or anything like that which is normally what happens when a team gets lucky on an onside kick. That play came from practice, talent, and execution. Not luck.

Even the best kickers cannot consistently kick onside kicks the way that kicker did. Right to their own player. It was luck.

I'm done explaining this to you.

Derp....

Even the best kickers cannot consistently kick onside kicks the way that kicker did. Right to their own player. It was luck.

I'm done explaining this to you.

You didn't explain anything to me, nor did I request or need an explanation. We simply disagree.