National Championship - Clemson vs. Alabama

Mavric

Special teams won this game for Bama. Call it luck, but the onside kick and TD kick return is the difference on a night when I think they were outplayed.

That kick return for the TD late in the game was the nail in the coffin.

No idea why they kicked short...

Special teams won this game for Bama. Call it luck, but the onside kick and TD kick return is the difference on a night when I think they were outplayed.

Big plays in general. TDs of 50, 53, 51 and 95 yards plus another 63 yard play to set up first and goal and lead to a TD.

For sure, Howard had five catches for 208 yards. Not a bad day at the office for a TE.

• Fire 1

I wonder how the dynamic of the second half would have changed had the officials not royally screwed up the clock and Clemson before half. That was terrible.

It wasn't discussed on air, but they also screwed up clock at the end of the game with Henry's last TD. Another 15+ seconds ran off the clock as the play was discussed before the late TD call. The time was never put back on the clock to when Henry crossed the plane. If Clemson would have recovered the onside kick, that would have made a world of difference.

I felt like Bama got away with a few DPI as well, especially that one on Renfrow on the goal line when he was tackled before getting a chance to make the play.

Super proud of this team. 2015 was considered a rebuilding year for us. I like our odds with 4 playing with a chip on his shoulder next year.

I thought Clemson played very well and was the better team last night, despite the injuries. With Alexander out, a few blown coverages cost you.

Who do you lose? Who is coming back?

Super proud of this team. 2015 was considered a rebuilding year for us. I like our odds with 4 playing with a chip on his shoulder next year.

I thought Clemson played very well and was the better team last night, despite the injuries. With Alexander out, a few blown coverages cost you.

Who do you lose? Who is coming back?

IMO:

Lose Alexander, Lawson, possibly Dodd (other DE) & a few OL.

Keep: Watson, Scott (WR), Renfrow(WR), Leggett (TE), Great group of DTs, Boulware, McCloud (WR), I think Gillman will return. We get back Mike Williams, who fractured his neck in game 1 - was thought to be our top receiver.

Bringing in #2 DT, #1 RB both 5 star, & a good many 4 stars in a small class (don't have many scholarships to give) Small but mighty class.

I wanna say we had 40 something freshman this year between true freshman & redshirts that were active (not redshirted).

As unbiased as I can be - Dabo's built this team to win. 100%

Assistants want to stay & coach for him, and players want to play for him. Wouldn't take Saban over him.

• Fire 1