Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Army_Allen

I'm not going to dig through everyone's stats, so don't everyone start asking me for this. I could spend all day looking this stuff up and, despite what people may think, this isn't my career.

Having said that, here's what I have for Minnesota.

In 2010 you were a Defensive End.
You were nominated for five total positions, including Linebacker and Wide Receiver. You were tied for fourth at WR with 11 votes (with Street Novelist). T_O_Bull, Drowning_in_the_Sea_of_Red & 808Husker in KCMO were the winners. You were tied for 6th at Linebacker with BorNred with 7 votes. LBs that year were The Maudfather, Street Novelist and huzkerbob.
You were elected a Defensive End with HuskerInLostWages, who earned 14 votes while you earned 13, narrowly beating Huskernation20, who had 12.
You were nominated for Cornerback and Safety, but were unable to stand for those positions after being elected to DE.

In 2011 you were HuskerBoard's Towel Boy.
You were nominated for two positions: Quarterback, won by knapplc, and Towel Boy. You were one of only two people nominated for the Towel Boy position, and won over Canttakeitanymore. I did not keep track of vote numbers for 2011.

In 2012 you were a Cornerback.
This was the only position for which you were nominated. Your partner in the secondary that year was huskerjock.

In 2013 you were a Linebacker.
You were nominated for three total positions, including Defensive Coordinator, for which you were not able to stand for election because you were nominated but not seconded. You polled last of the three elected Linebackers in 2013 with 13 votes. Enhance89 came in at the head of the poll with 27 votes and Bye Bye Big XII came in 2nd with 14 votes. Four others (SkerChicago, HuskerThor, carlfense and HuskerfaninOkieland) had 11 votes.
You were nominated for Safety, but were unable to stand for it after being elected to LB.

In 2014 you were the Punt Returner.
You were nominated for three total positions, including Defensive Tackle and Punter. For Defensive Tackle, you were tied for 5th place with C N Red and Moiraine with six votes. NUance (15) and Decked (12) were the DTs that year. You were tied for third for Punter with RedRedJarvisRedWhine and Creighton Duke with three votes. ShawnWatson was the Punter that year, with 10 votes. teachercd came in 2nd with five votes.
You won Punt Returner in a closely-contested poll, beating Thanks_TomRR by one vote (7 to 6). jsneb83 and teachercd came in 3rd with five votes each.

In 2015 you were a Tight End.
You shared that position with Atbone95. You polled first at TE that year with 11 votes, and Atbone95 had 7.
You were nominated for seven total positions in 2015, including...
Defensive Coordinator, coming in 4th with 4 total votes. tschu won the position with 11 votes.
Linebacker and finished tied for 7th place with Blackshirt007; you each earned 6 votes. GSG5545 earned the most votes at LB that year (17), but declined the position and was instead a Defensive End. The three Linebackers that year were MLB 51 (13), ZRod (11) and StPaulHusker (10).
Quarterback, where you came in dead last with zero votes. Last year's QB was 1995 Redux with 11 votes.
Running Back, where you came in fourth with seven votes. Last year's RBs were Hedley Lamarr (10) and Blackshirt007 (9). True2tRA came in 3rd with 8 votes.
Place Kicker, where you came in tied for 2nd-to-last with Roto Riot with 2 votes. QMany was the PK that year with 6 votes.
Finally, you were nominated for Offensive Tackle, where you finished fifth with four total votes. Our OTs last year were Decked (10) and Junior (9).

• Fire 2

Consider the following:

Previous Nominations:

sd'sker

Husker_x

huKSer

commando

dudeguy

MichiganDad3

Haspula

corncraze

lo country

hskrfan4life

teachercd

killer cacti

redout22

+1 Standings:

B. B. Hemmingway

Blitzfirst

gobiggergoredder

Haspula

Hujan

huKSer

Huskerfaninokieland

Husker_x

lo country

MO Husker

sd'sker

skersfan

strigori

suh_fan93

teachercd

VectorVictor

Hoosker

Roxy15

Blackshirt007

Updated:

Previous Nominations:

Blitzfirst

commando
corncraze
dudeguy
Haspula
hskrfan4life

Hujan

huKSer
Husker_x

HuskerShark

killer cacti
MichiganDad3

MO Husker

redout22
sd'sker

+1 Standings:
B. B. Hemmingway
Blackshirt007

Blitzfirst
gobiggergoredder
Haspula
Hoosker
Hujan
huKSer
Huskerfaninokieland
Husker_x
MO Husker
sd'sker
skersfan
strigori
suh_fan93
VectorVictor

Edited by Mavric
Updated
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to those who voted me in as a Free Safety and to Knapp for the nomination.

To those who didnt vote for me, I hope stub your toe on the coffee table.

This gave me a big chuckle so I just had to +1 you for this comment! Congrats