Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Army_Allen

My recollection, with the caveat that I don't have access to unlimited PMs anymore so that particular conversation is probably gone, is that Landlord was eligible to retire last year but chose not to initially to see if he could be Head Coach or QB or something similar. When he wasn't elected to that position, he opted for retirement. I would have to check my graphics folder at home to see if I ever made his sig/avatar thing. If so, that would confirm. If not, I may just have not gotten around to it.

Will army_allen finally get his first spot in the lineup after 3 years trying? Find out next time on dragonball z!

Campaigning outside the campaign thread!!! Reported.

Don't worry, I self reported. So just like Urb, I'm getting off scott free. No need to worry about sanctions if i get nominated.

Are we allowed to campaign against someone here? Because I'd like to keep Army_Allen out of a spot for the fourth consecutive year.

Thanks man, means a lot coming from you.
I'm here to help. :D
Thanks! I'm glad I've got someone not on my side! I'm like Katt Williams where my haters fuel me.