Harbaugh sleeping at recruit's house

GOAT

If Riley did things like this it would be all fine and dandy in Huskerland. Definitely with the Rilievers. Maybe worry about your own school's recruiting (or lackthereof) instead? Just a thought.

92283-phil-dunphy-shrug-gif-WHAT-wtf-X2G

1. That crap needs to die.

2. Any 40+ year old man that is more or less a stranger that wants to sleep in a high school kid's bedroom with him is creepy no matter how you spin it. If Riley did it and people defended it then they're idiots.

If Riley did things like this it would be all fine and dandy in Huskerland. Definitely with the Rilievers. Maybe worry about your own school's recruiting (or lackthereof) instead? Just a thought.

My school has the #1 recruiting class on 3 of the 4 listed sites (all but ESPN). Can I comment on it?

My school has the #1 recruiting class on 3 of the 4 listed sites (all but ESPN). Can I comment on it?

Sure. It's your time not mine...

9 decommits in the past week. I wonder what happened. (seriously asking, not trying to make a joke)

9? I think 3 or 4 were probably 5th year grad transfers. The rest , minus Swenson, were lower level recruits going elsewhere. They also got 2 commits. Class was getting too full. They needed to make room. Still #3 on 247 composite.

9 decommits in the past week. I wonder what happened. (seriously asking, not trying to make a joke)

9? I think 3 or 4 were probably 5th year grad transfers. The rest , minus Swenson, were lower level recruits going elsewhere. They also got 2 commits. Class was getting too full. They needed to make room. Still #3 on 247 composite.

Pretty crappy to make room 2 weeks before signing day then.