GT: Nebraska at Illinois - 1:30PM CT - BTN

Illini are -3.5

Let me give you my horrible breakdown of this terrible game...

It will be terrible. I am surprised this game is not on some public access station.

Poor you!!! I hope you aren't forced to watch the game.

I can't believe that NU would make you have to deal with this. Maybe a sleeping pill and then wakeup tomorrow so you don't have to deal with a terrible game.

You seem to spend more time trolling other peoples posts then posting about the subject. You must have a terrible home life that pushes you to constantly try to troll others.

It's funny that you would post such a thing - based on your posting history. If you look at my post I have a mix of mostly positive comments with info to backup my feelings, some negative comments with backup and then a good amount of replying to post that are mostly negative with no valuable information to back it up. The amount of negative post that seem to look like they come from individuals that could not possibly be fans with their outlook on NU is comical at times. If they truly are fans and the outlook is so poor - I feel sorry for them.... If being positive most of the time leads you to believe that I have a TERRIBLE home life - I guess all I can say is that's your opinion.

My posting history? You mean not being happy about how things have gone? You think that is trolling?

I have also backed up my feelings with facts! This post makes it very clear what you think, and that is anyone who doesn't post happy thoughts about basketball you call a bad fan.

A large number of your posts are pointed at the poster, and the tone is usually how bad of a fan they are because they dare to post negative comments.

I have asked you to back up some of your thoughts, but you just disappear. Like the comment about how Miles has turned every program he has been at around.. I asked if you would like to discuss this but you disappeared.

and to the bold.. not what i said, but good job in trying to turn it around.

The bold in not true, I can't recall one time where that is true. Please show me so I can learn from the mistake.

I probably open my mouth more than I should - and I will improve on that.

Making a negative comment with facts is way different (and better) then just some random comment over and over that shows no signs of support for NU - not specific to YOU, just a comment in general.

Easily the best win during the steak. On the road against a decently talented coming of a big win. Love seeing good Tai continue to play well. He needs to be the third scorer for this team . The youngsters continue to look better with more and more experience and Morrow getting healthier.

Still want to see how this team plays against teams with legit post players and make an effort to get into the paint, and teams that will pressure and trap for 90 feet. these are the types that blow miles teams out of the water and improvement against these teams is badly needed

Easily the best win during the steak. On the road against a decently talented coming of a big win. Love seeing good Tai continue to play well. He needs to be the third scorer for this team . The youngsters continue to look better with more and more experience and Morrow getting healthier.

Still want to see how this team plays against teams with legit post players and make an effort to get into the paint, and teams that will pressure and trap for 90 feet. these are the types that blow miles teams out of the water and improvement against these teams is badly needed

Agree, they are playing better, but Illinois is a 3 point team nothing more.

Ok, the refs are trying to turn this into a free throw contest.

the way and timing of many calls Ted Valentine makes, in every game he officiated, i seriously believe more and more that he bets on the games

The one call that was against Illinois was so late White had already tuned and was heading down court (that call was towards the end).

Illini are -3.5

It will be terrible. I am surprised this game is not on some public access station.

I can't believe that NU would make you have to deal with this. Maybe a sleeping pill and then wakeup tomorrow so you don't have to deal with a terrible game.

The mocking tone is getting really old.

Just because people have complaints doesn't mean they aren't fans.

Telling people they shouldn't watch the game is the same as telling people to ignore posts from certain posters if they don't like what they're saying.

Plenty of room for discussion without constantly resorting to this.

Mav, I agree but there seems to be a lot of attacking instead of discussion. It never use to be this bad!

Illini are -3.5

The mocking tone is getting really old.

Just because people have complaints doesn't mean they aren't fans.

Telling people they shouldn't watch the game is the same as telling people to ignore posts from certain posters if they don't like what they're saying.

Plenty of room for discussion without constantly resorting to this.

Mav, I agree but there seems to be a lot of attacking instead of discussion. It never use to be this bad!

said by the guy that just called others Debbie Downers. By the way, who was being a Debbie Downer?