GT: Nebraska at #11 Michigan State - 5:30PM CT - BTN

Man what a poor coaching night that was - should be able to beat a team like that by 20+ :sarcasm

Keep it rolling :bigredn: - would love to see a run similar to 2013 (probably not going to happen - however our newcomers are starting to gel !!!

lol, a good night doesn't negate previous games... which was pretty clear poor coaching was to blame.

Things sure look like they are building, but we have seen this numerous times. I won't be counting my chickens before they hatch. We beat MSU last year too.

MSU won 4 games in the NCAA tourney last year before losing in round 5 to Duke.

• Fire 1

Man what a poor coaching night that was - should be able to beat a team like that by 20+ :sarcasm

Keep it rolling :bigredn: - would love to see a run similar to 2013 (probably not going to happen - however our newcomers are starting to gel !!!

lol, a good night doesn't negate previous games... which was pretty clear poor coaching was to blame.

Things sure look like they are building, but we have seen this numerous times. I won't be counting my chickens before they hatch. We beat MSU last year too.

"GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!"

"GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!"

lol, won't let myself get to excited just yet.. of course Watson is really stepping up and making a difference.

Funny thing is after posting my comment and reading it again - my first thought was wondering if the next post on this thread would be a vote of confidence for NU or somebody making a comment about how this game doesn't...... after a short pause your tag was the first to come to my mind. Keep blasting the team thou :thumbs

Funny thing is after posting my comment and reading it again - my first thought was wondering if the next post on this thread would be a vote of confidence for NU or somebody making a comment about how this game doesn't...... after a short pause your tag was the first to come to my mind. Keep blasting the team thou :thumbs

Keep trolling! I didn't blast anyone, nice try! You don't seem to handle other people having a different opinion than you, maybe you should take a break from posting.

• Fire 1

Keep trolling! I didn't blast anyone, nice try! You don't seem to handle other people having a different opinion than you, maybe you should take a break from posting.

But you always fine the bad in the good!

Show me where I said anything bad about this game in this thread, anything. not something objective, but bad.

• Fire 1

Show me where I said anything bad about this game in this thread, anything. not something objective, but bad.

I will give you credit - you have a way with words :facepalm:

You are good at what you do!!!

I will give you credit - you have a way with words :facepalm:

You are good at what you do!!!

Says the guy who started this whole thing, again! You just can't handle someone who isn't glowing over everything.

I merely stated we beat MSU last year and they made it a long way. not sure why that has to be turned into some huge deal. Oh yeah, I know why!

• Fire 1