Time for new tires.

Apparently you can't post a iPhone picture.

This store had three options for tires at my size, 195/65/15.

Michelin Defender. 90k. 152.99. 611.96

Cooper CS3 Touring. 65k. 139.99. 559.96

Falken Ziex ZE950. 65k. 116.99. 467.96

These prices also reflect an alignment.

Included nitrogen inflation, balancing, rotation, stems.

I'm looking for just 2 at this time. Good deal?

Those look to be reasonable prices for those tires. But you could find other good tires for less money. You're paying for the name on Michelins, Coopers, Bridgestone, BF Goodrich etc. Some of the off brand names are made in the same facilities, the same way, but have a different name and they can be had for less money. I guess it depends what particular aspects of the tire is important to you.

If budget is your main constraint you might consider getting used tires. Some service stations sell them. Or you can get them from a junk yard. Sometimes they're almost new, like if they come off a wrecked car. Just a thought..

Those look to be reasonable prices for those tires. But you could find other good tires for less money. You're paying for the name on Michelins, Coopers, Bridgestone, BF Goodrich etc. Some of the off brand names are made in the same facilities, the same way, but have a different name and they can be had for less money. I guess it depends what particular aspects of the tire is important to you.

I'm sure that this is true but my two experiences with off brand tires was dismal and actually dangerous. Two different off brands so it's wasn't brand specific. Maybe two times isn't enough of a sample to really have an opinion but it was enough for me.

I think they always say brake rotors need replaced, whether they really do or not. :lol:

The last tires I bought we 80k Michelins. That was 20,000 miles ago and they still look and function like brand new tires. I rotate them every other oil change. I never skimp on tires. Well, I used to but I always ended up paying more in the long run by replacing sh**ty tires way too often.