OT Aaron Banks [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hopefully we've got these young guys drooling, because dear God do they have early playing time available if they want it...

Except the coaches haven't shown they are willing to play the young guys.

Except they have in the case of Stanley Morgan, Dedrick Young, and to a limited degree Tre Bryant. Now if you are talking about O line then I can see an argument could be made that they wouldn't play the young guys.

Nick Gates says hello - it is tough for a young lineman to get early action, however it does happen. The kids know this and seem to be more patient then some others.

^ this, if the kid is mature, technically and fundamentally sound I think they will start him as a freshman. Its what they have done at all the other spots.

Not able to visit this weekend due to playoff schedule.

Wow - huge blow especially considering he just announced he will be deciding in about a month. Any plans to reschedule or has our ship sailed on this one?

Says he is "hopefully" still going to visit but no date as of now.

Not able to visit this weekend due to playoff schedule.

Wow - huge blow especially considering he just announced he will be deciding in about a month. Any plans to reschedule or has our ship sailed on this one?

Says he is "hopefully" still going to visit but no date as of now.

Thanks Mav - your insight and info is always appreciated.

Gates, Foster, Rairdon, Farmer, Farinok. Starting o line 17. Freshman will really have to be studs to start.

I don't want to get into the OL debate here, but I highlighted 3 kids who have never played a down here..? Also, Farmer has been meh. IMO, 3 wide open spots next year (Foster was the starter before going down, so I'll give him benefit of the doubt. But if not, he makes 4 open spots)

• 3 weeks later...