RB Stephen Carr [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

So....a player ranked in the top five at his position in the nation isn't a big fish?

Wow...tough crowd.

Name me the last one outside of Lamar Jackson.

Ohio State has 9 commits in the Top 50 players. We have 0 in the Top 150. Yeah, must just be me.

It's pretty obvious what you are saying. Not sure why people are playing dumb.

I'm with you, it's exciting to still see us in on this much top talent...this many BIG FISH. If we got 1 five star I'd call it a move in the right direction. Because we are still in on so many I'll probably be a little disappointed if we don't get more. I wouldn't blame the staff....you know, just getting my hopes up as a fan.

• Fire 2

So....a player ranked in the top five at his position in the nation isn't a big fish?

Wow...tough crowd.

Ohio State has 9 commits in the Top 50 players. We have 0 in the Top 150. Yeah, must just be me.

I'm with you, it's exciting to still see us in on this much top talent...this many BIG FISH. If we got 1 five star I'd call it a move in the right direction. Because we are still in on so many I'll probably be a little disappointed if we don't get more. I wouldn't blame the staff....you know, just getting my hopes up as a fan.

Nobody is "playing dumb".

He stated an exaggerated statement and was questioned on it.

First he said it's been a very long time since we landed a "big fish". That just isn't true.

Now, do we need to land more of them? Sure. But, no need to exaggerate.

And...yes....Carr along with Sarell, Lewis and others would be a MAJOR haul. Especially if we got all three.

Wow...tough crowd.

First he said it's been a very long time since we landed a "big fish". That just isn't true.

And...yes....Carr along with Sarell, Lewis and others would be a MAJOR haul. Especially if we got all three.

Easy easy easy man. No need to start any hard feelings.

My statement was neither exaggerated, nor false. Rather, we seem to disagree on the definition of "big fish", and that is so subjective it isn't even worth getting into.

Wow...tough crowd.

Easy easy easy man. No need to start any hard feelings.

My statement was neither exaggerated, nor false. Rather, we seem to disagree on the definition of "big fish", and that is so subjective it isn't even worth getting into.

Hey...I didn't have a problem with the discussion. I had a problem with the comment that we were "playing dumb".

It's all good. :woo

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...