Chris Brooks

I remember the Huskers being pretty high on Chris Brooks when he arrived. But I didn't here too much about him last year. I live out of state and don't get all that much news, outside of Omaha.com. Could somebody tell me where he is at in the program?

From what I have heard he is playing very well so far this year. When he got here he hadn't had much time in the weight room, Dave Kennedy has changed all that :horns2 IMO, he will be one of our top 5 WR this year.

Here is a recent picture of him

F157111.jpg

Doesn't sound like he'll be top 5 when the season begins. Swift, Spain, Nunn, Peterson, Hardy and Purify will likely be the top 6.

Brooks has apparently gained about 10 lbs of muscle and has started practicing like he wants to be on the field this year. He lacks the experience of all 6 at this point. I know Purify hasn't stepped foot on campus but he sounds like the real deal.

The WR position will be the most exciting one to watch this year IMO. I am just glad to see the storehouse being filled with great talents and it will be awesome to see who emerges this season! Good luck to Chris he has the talent to do it hopefully his heart is there this year!

i don't know about hardy, i'm not ruling him out though,it's just too tough to tell who is gonna start and who isn't, let's just wait until' all recruits on on campus before we start assuming. :smokin

indubitably. we all have to remember it is just spring yet and a lot can change over the summer. this could be a wake up call to some players that are on the edge of losing their job

From what I have heard he is playing very well so far this year.  When he got here he hadn't had much time in the weight room, Dave Kennedy has changed all that  :horns2  IMO, he will be one of our top 5 WR this year.

Here is a recent picture of him

F157111.jpg

Doesn't sound like he'll be top 5 when the season begins. Swift, Spain, Nunn, Peterson, Hardy and Purify will likely be the top 6.

Brooks has apparently gained about 10 lbs of muscle and has started practicing like he wants to be on the field this year. He lacks the experience of all 6 at this point. I know Purify hasn't stepped foot on campus but he sounds like the real deal.

Yeah...the name Purify sounds like someone who would lay down and die :wacko:

Time to break'em out an get'em going :thumbs