SIGNED - TE Kurt Rafdal

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both, we need depth.

Agree. At some point, both will be vital to success.

And both can be on the field at the same time.

They certainly will bring a completely different dynamic than Tyjon. These TE's are huge red zone threats. Nebraska's offense looks to have quite a few weapons in the coming years. Should put a lot of pressure on defenses to defend all these different skill sets and body types.

We just need to find that 6'5-6" 255-260 blocking TE. Maybe a walk-on that earn a schollie!

Blocking TE's are kind of pointless. If you have a 6'5 260 guy that can do both they are gold, but if they are a liability in the pass game then dont use them. A lot of team just bring in an extra OL who is a better blocker than a blocking TE

Still no word on how the Iowa visit went?

If he comes here, who would everyone be more excited about Rafdal or Allen?

Jurgens.

Well I recognize he's the big prize, but I was more comparing the two 6'7-6'8 guys. Jurgens is around 6'3? Obviously a much higher level talent, but I'm excited about the sheer height of these two and the potential problems that brings the defense. Jurgens is going to be a beast though!

• Fire 1

We just need to find that 6'5-6" 255-260 blocking TE. Maybe a walk-on that earn a schollie!

Blocking TE's are kind of pointless. If you have a 6'5 260 guy that can do both they are gold, but if they are a liability in the pass game then dont use them. A lot of team just bring in an extra OL who is a better blocker than a blocking TE

Engelhaupt I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't put on some weight.