South Dakota and transgender

Remodel all public restrooms to uni-sex, single person rooms so that no one needs to feel unsafe or have hurt feelings.

What are the numbers on that? I'm thinking it could easily run into tens of billions.

As someone whose business is directly related to the construction industry, I am okay with that.

• Fire 2

Remodel all public restrooms to uni-sex, single person rooms so that no one needs to feel unsafe or have hurt feelings.

What are the numbers on that? I'm thinking it could easily run into tens of billions.

As someone whose business is directly related to the construction industry, I am okay with that.

Mafia? :)

Mafia? :)

Or just a small business owner that sells construction supplies

But, yeah. Mafia

• Fire 1

I'd say this might be even more insane than any of the real life bills and scenarios put forward thus far

Once Big Bathroom gets ahold of this idea, it will become policy!

• Fire 1

I'd say this might be even more insane than any of the real life bills and scenarios put forward thus far

Once Big Bathroom gets ahold of this idea, it will become policy!

Again. More money in my pocket so IDGAF

Maybe we should go back to chamber pots like the Founding Fathers intended.

Hell, I'm fine using the tree out back but I'm sure someone would be offended by that.

It's likely illegal.

Urinating in public is illegal in every state. Defendants may be charged under a law that specifically criminalizes the act, or the prosecutor may allege that the defendant presented a public nuisance or is guilty of disorderly conduct. A harsher approach is to charge defendants with indecent exposure or public lewdness, which are crimes that may require convicted defendants to register as a sex offender.

Many city and county criminal ordinances also prohibit public urination. A typical ordinance might prohibit urination “on any street, sidewalk, alley, plaza, park, beach public building or public facility, or any place open to the public or exposed to public view.” An ordinance with this kind of wording prohibits urination even on private property, if it’s visible from a public place.

That's really dumb and frustrating. When I take the train around in Chicago I have to find back alleys and random places to pee all the time, having a lame ass bladder and having places in the city be so (understandably) strict about bathroom usage.

Hell, I'm fine using the tree out back but I'm sure someone would be offended by that.

It's likely illegal.

Urinating in public is illegal in every state. Defendants may be charged under a law that specifically criminalizes the act, or the prosecutor may allege that the defendant presented a public nuisance or is guilty of disorderly conduct. A harsher approach is to charge defendants with indecent exposure or public lewdness, which are crimes that may require convicted defendants to register as a sex offender.

Many city and county criminal ordinances also prohibit public urination. A typical ordinance might prohibit urination “on any street, sidewalk, alley, plaza, park, beach public building or public facility, or any place open to the public or exposed to public view.” An ordinance with this kind of wording prohibits urination even on private property, if it’s visible from a public place.

I know. I had a friend in college get taken to the drunk tank for it.

Well.....it could have been because he was doing it in the middle of Vine at 2:00am.

It's likely illegal.

I know. I had a friend in college get taken to the drunk tank for it.

Well.....it could have been because he was doing it in the middle of Vine at 2:00am.

That is when everyone does it!