Glenn the juice...

I know a guy that's at every practice, and said that Glenn just looks so good right now. He's big, powerful and really learning nicely. Lucky is still learning and has incredible speed and could emerge on top, but right now Cody is the clear cut #1. Leon's a bit behind both of them because of the position changes.

i like how cally is determined to improve the running game......it will make Taylor even better......i see a nice rotation between Glenn and Lucky setting up.....fresh legs all the time is a great weapon/tactic to have....should be fun to watch

hunter

Based on that...Glenn pounding away on opponents' defense during the 1st half could be a BIG contributing factor to a Lucky or Jax smoking the D in the 2nd half.

Not sure if this would pan out, but sounds like a plan to me! :thumbs

You know, we're fortunate to have a good stable of RBs. I'm hoping that the OL opens some holes this year so that Lucky and Leon can work their magic. We just didn't have any blocking last year to help our RBs. Cody doesn't need an openning....he just kinda creates one :)

I like that Callahan is stressing the running game. I would like to see us bowl over teams again.