Tim Tebow for Congress? Ex-Gators QB targeted to run for open seat

It's the experience and the usual Tebow hate -- for being the recipient of too much media love, I guess?

Tebow seems like someone with a really good heart and a history of working in communities. I guess the question I'd have is how much he'd be able to keep evangelism separate from a life in politics. He hasn't really struck me as someone who'd be interested in politics over private religious work. But if that's what he wants to do, why rush to judgment before seeing what he's all about? Plenty of devoutly religious politicians are not Ted Cruz.

I don't see s problem with him running for congress.

Is it because he isn't a career politician? I thought we wanted fewer of those.

Or is it because he's a Christian???

It's because he's not intelligent. And no, his academic all American award in recreational sports does not demonstrate intelligence.

It's because I don't find him intelligent, he's more of a celebrity than anything else, and I don't belive he can keep his religious views separate from his political ones for obvious reasons.

He's never spoken about politics, he doesn't seem bright. They are just trying to capatilze on his name and its pathetic.

Saying because he isn't a career politician opens the door for Steph Curry, Ameer Abdullah, Cam Newton or Bryce Harper running.

Why do you think he would be a good politician?

Is it because you think he is smart?

Or is it because he is Christian?

• Fire 1

Why do you think he would be a good politician?

Is it because you think he is smart?

Or is it because he is Christian?

He's never spoken about politics, he doesn't seem bright. They are just trying to capatilze on his name and its pathetic.

Saying because he isn't a career politician opens the door for Steph Curry, Ameer Abdullah, Cam Newton or Bryce Harper running.

I don't know if he would be good or not because I haven't heard him discuss issues.

And, I didn't say he would be good or great or anything. I just know that most of the first reactions on here were negative. I also know that most of the negative feelings towards him when he was playing was based on his Christianity.

Hmmmmm.......

I could see Tebow riffing on a combo of Trumpf and Cruz campaign jargon: "We don't WIN anymore, but Jesus will help us WIN again!" Woohooo......!