Three players that grabbed your attention at the spring game?

#21 RB Wilbon - I think one more year and he's our featured back. Good wiggle and strength.

#4 S Anderson - Played good safety and had possible the best hit of the game - driving the TE over the middle dislodging the ball to cause in incomplete pass.

#18 - LB Berry - Seemed to be near the ball, added good weight and can run.

P.S. Didn't catch the very end of the game (needed a beer) but Kasun had his moment that every Nebraska kid wants.

• Fire 1

Tommy Armstrong- Had a calmness to his game. He's never going to be a perfect passer, but if utilized like he was yesterday, he can be comfortable and effective in this offense.

Davis Twins- Both are raw, but they have serious motors and the sky is the limit.

Newby- If he continues to run with power and authority he showed yesterday between the tackles, he could do big things this year.

• Fire 1

#21 RB Wilbon - I think one more year and he's our featured back. Good wiggle and strength.

#4 S Anderson - Played good safety and had possible the best hit of the game - driving the TE over the middle dislodging the ball to cause in incomplete pass.

P.S. Didn't catch the very end of the game (needed a beer) but Kasun had his moment that every Nebraska kid wants.

What was Kasun thing?

What was Kasun thing?

Kid who made the team from an open tryout a couple weeks ago. Cool story.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/barfknecht-kyle-kasun-s-game-winning-pick-a-storybook-beginning/article_92fde27e-0431-11e6-99fe-7b8d4908f174.html

Still no Adam Taylor sitings?

He was 4th team with POB and behind a couple walk ons that saw reps much earlier on.

How'd he look? Well, I guess if he's b/u to walk-ons, that pretty much tells the story.

The feed cut right as he got in. I too drew the same conclusion, though based on who played before him.

He was 4th team with POB and behind a couple walk ons that saw reps much earlier on.

How'd he look? Well, I guess if he's b/u to walk-ons, that pretty much tells the story.

The feed cut right as he got in. I too drew the same conclusion, though based on who played before him.

Did Ozigbo get some reps? Sounds like Newby and Wilbon stole the show.

Ozigbo got plenty of reps with the #1 offense. Wilbon did make some plays when he was in there. It was tough to tell how good some guys did because of the defense they might have been going against.

There was a teenage kid lobbing balls down by the south 10 yard line, future walk on?

AJ Bush looked worlds better than he did a year ago.

POB had some accuracy issues but man that throw is pretty. Bad snaps didn't help.

#23 carrying half the D into the goal was impressive as hell.

Tommy looked like he was having fun out there, made for a better flow to his playing. Hope that continues.

Ozigbo got plenty of reps with the #1 offense. Wilbon did make some plays when he was in there. It was tough to tell how good some guys did because of the defense they might have been going against.

A'ight ;)

He appears to be the most complete running back of the 3.