B1G and Fox close to Media Rights Agreement

Do they show any college football on Fox Sports 2? I'm we don't end up there, since Comcast doesn't carry FS2

Fox knows what it is doing here. How do we get Comcast to carry FS2 (at least in the B1G territory)? Put on some CFB games.

From what I read, the big issue between Comcast and Fox is that Fox wants Comcast to carry FS1 and FS2 on their regular package similar to how they carry ESPN/ESPN2. This way Fox can charge everyone for both channels, but Comcast doesn't want to do that and wants to put FS2 on a higher tier package. I hope they get it figured out.

I really hope we don't get much Gus Johnson, he can make a 3 yard run sound like a 15 tackle breaking Superbowl winning play

I love Gus Johnson. He has such passion for his job and makes the games a lot of fun.

Agreed.

• Fire 1

I've never been good about paying attention to who's announcing. Other than musberger, who is awful, and the guy who harped on martins block years back against... Wisky? --- chamberlain? I don't really have anyone I can't listen to. The ESPN woman with the thick accent is grating but tolerable.

I do respect chamberlain (?) for his overall football experience and knowledge though.

• Fire 1

Watching that clip, Burkhead and the WRs did a great job on that play.

really? Burkhead missed a block that should have resulted in a 15 yard loss.

I was referring to their transition to downfield blocking.

And what block are you referring to? He got a block in pass pro, there. The pressure came through the opposite B gap and I'd have to know the protection, but looked like the RT missed it. Hard to tell from the angle.

Are you saying he went the wrong way initially?

• Fire 1

And what block are you referring to? He got a block in pass pro, there. The pressure came through the opposite B gap and I'd have to know the protection, but looked like the RT missed it. Hard to tell from the angle.

I think he sucked up too quick and that led to the right side backer getting through. I am in agreement with you saying his downfield blocking was good as he got in the way of some potential tacklers.

I think he sucked up too quick and that led to the right side backer getting through. I am in agreement with you saying his downfield blocking was good as he got in the way of some potential tacklers.

Fair; I just think he read the protection correctly. That pressure from the right should have never come that easily. Completely blown assignments on the right. Poor foot work, probably spurred by confusion due to the stemming, got that protection off to a bad start and it all went downhill from there, until, of course, a superior athelete bailed the play out.

• Fire 1

Probably cause he was toxic...playing for himself and weak minded...I learned that today.
ha