The General Election

It really is amazing how certain ideas/buzz words/catch phrases....etc. get drilled into people's heads politically. The sad thing is, they don't even realize it. That's not a slam on anyone. It's simply how political marketing works. The people behind it know that and so it continues.

It really is amazing how certain ideas/buzz words/catch phrases....etc. get drilled into people's heads politically. The sad thing is, they don't even realize it. That's not a slam on anyone. It's simply how political marketing works. The people behind it know that and so it continues.

Yep. It's a huge problem and people don't even realize they're doing it. Thank goodness most of us are above this kind of thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pop open a crisp, refreshing Pepsi Cola®, the Choice of a New Generation.

Yep. It's a huge problem and people don't even realize they're doing it. Thank goodness most of us are above this kind of thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pop open a crisp, refreshing Pepsi Cola®, the Choice of a New Generation.

Go ahead and have that with some beef...because it's what's for dinner.

Go ahead and have that with some beef...because it's what's for dinner.

Tonight we're having pork - the other white meat.

Sorry to get off the food topic but how bad does Hillary look for refusing to debate now that Trump and Bernie are going to go at it, for charity no less (if they can arrange it in two weeks)? Wasn't she the "anytime, anywhere" debater in 2008?

How's she going to spin this? I'm guessing she's going to throw the "boys club" card out there any moment now.

Well, I can tell you why Trump is doing it and it's probably a decent move on his part. He can stand there and bash Hillary with Bernie. Then he can also play nice with Bernie and harp on how he wasn't given a fair shot at the nomination and pander to his voters.