The General Election

It's getting old, teach.

What's that? Not being biased at all based on gender? Morian said it should not matter at all and I am trying to copy that. So Hillary and trump are both "it".

Try it, try getting rid of labels. I think you will feel free. Form now on, please call me, it.

I don't want to see color, or height, or gender, or intelligence, I just want to see people. Don't you think that's the right way?

I just want everybody to be looked at the same Exactly the same Don't you think that's correct?

No more difference!!!

I didn't say gender doesn't matter at all. I said it doesn't matter for the office of president. You've been going on and on (and on) with this Hillary Clinton is a man crap, since before I ever said anything about gender. It's weird as hell and goes beyond not liking her. You seem to be implying she's a man because she's average-looking and not a beauty queen, and in that case you're doing the same thing to all women. Now you're going to reply that you wouldn't ever dare say anything mean to a woman because you love and respect them all.

On the 2nd amendment topic, no, Clinton does not want to repeal it. Nor does/did Obama, nor do the vast majority of Democrats/Independents. This is crazy uber-conservative propaganda.

It's getting old, teach.

What's that? Not being biased at all based on gender? Morian said it should not matter at all and I am trying to copy that. So Hillary and trump are both "it".

Try it, try getting rid of labels. I think you will feel free. Form now on, please call me, it.

I don't want to see color, or height, or gender, or intelligence, I just want to see people. Don't you think that's the right way?

I just want everybody to be looked at the same Exactly the same Don't you think that's correct?

No more difference!!!

I didn't say gender doesn't matter at all. I said it doesn't matter for the office of president. You've been going on and on (and on) with this Hillary Clinton is a man crap, since before I ever said anything about gender. It's weird as hell and goes beyond not liking her. You seem to be implying she's a man because she's average-looking and not a beauty queen, and in that case you're doing the same thing to all women. Now you're going to reply that you wouldn't ever dare say anything mean to a woman because you love and respect them all.

On the 2nd amendment topic, no, Clinton does not want to repeal it. Nor does/did Obama, nor do the vast majority of Democrats/Independents. This is crazy uber-conservative propaganda.

Buzz

It's getting old, teach.

No more difference!!!

So now you are upset that I love and respect people equally?

I think the number of the amendment is supposed to be spelled out.

I just think that we are all beauty queens.

The entertaining part of the general election will be watching two pathetic people take well deserved blow after blow from the other pathetic person.

Bad thing....one will end up president.

There needs to be a constitutional mechanism whereby the public can vote for "none of the above" on every election, and if that gets the most votes, we have to start the process over.

Combine that with shortening the campaign season to no more than two months and we should have a better political process.

• Fire 2

The entertaining part of the general election will be watching two pathetic people take well deserved blow after blow from the other pathetic person.

There needs to be a constitutional mechanism whereby the public can vote for "none of the above" on every election, and if that gets the most votes, we have to start the process over.

Combine that with shortening the campaign season to no more than two months and we should have a better political process.

And those two are not allowed to run again.

Perhaps a Hunger Games type competition with all the candidates. That way they know what it feels like to end a life instead of just ordering a person that operates a flying missile launcher to do it. That also covers BigRedBuster's suggestion of not letting someone run again because they'd be dead.

A bit tangential, but folks I've talked to lately have advocated doing away with the First Past the Post system as a way of helping third party candidates become viable alternatives to a two party duopoly.

The current timeframe of the election system is stupid. I'd do all the primary voting on one day just like the general election. I think they stretch it all out for the fanfare and pageantry of it all at this point.