The General Election

The debates will be where things change...he will make her look like a criminal and get her off her "notes"...that can be a disaster for some people. With that said I still think she wins wth ease...when I say she I am referring to Clinton. Even though we still have no proof if she is a women and no proof if trump is a man .

The people who want to believe Hillary committed a crime already do, I'm guessing Trump's attempts at painting her as a criminal only serve to hurt him.

I don't, not even a little bit. Doubt is powerful. I also think that 3 terms with the same party is very tough historically speaking.

The weird thing with trump is that things that should hurt him, don't. I have never seen anything like it. I think that you are correct in what you said but the guy just seems to get stronger when he attacks people.

I don't think we've ever had (certainly in my lifetime) had a non-politician celebrity run for President. Ross Perot war political, but he wasn't a celebrity either,

A lot of Trump's support is a cult of personality combined with a distaste for current politicians. It's sad, but a lot of people think of him as the super rich, super successful businessman from Celebrity Apprentice. I think that's all the more they care to think it through,

I'm confident eventually the majority of people will realize he's a crooked. clueless a-hole we don't want representing our country.

What would you consider "a quality person to represent our country"?

Someone who isn't an embarrassing jack ass.

Soooo... Like a person who preaches about the 1% making too much money but drives a sports car paid for by donors?

Or maybe someone who preaches about women not making enough in comparison to men doing the same job, but personally pays women on staff around 30% less than men?

Sorry, I have no problem with Trump saying what he wants to say. At least he is authentic, and most of the time he ends up being right.

Who are you implying I'm liking?

And...are you talking about the times he says what he thinks he knows but doesn't? OR, the times where he changes what he says according to who is in front of him? Or, the times that he gets asked a question he isn't prepared for and has absolutely no clue what they hell the person is even talking about so he spews idiotic nonsense?

• Fire 2

The debates will be where things change...he will make her look like a criminal and get her off her "notes"...that can be a disaster for some people. With that said I still think she wins wth ease...when I say she I am referring to Clinton. Even though we still have no proof if she is a women and no proof if trump is a man .

The people who want to believe Hillary committed a crime already do, I'm guessing Trump's attempts at painting her as a criminal only serve to hurt him.

I don't, not even a little bit. Doubt is powerful. I also think that 3 terms with the same party is very tough historically speaking.

The weird thing with trump is that things that should hurt him, don't. I have never seen anything like it. I think that you are correct in what you said but the guy just seems to get stronger when he attacks people.

I don't think we've ever had (certainly in my lifetime) had a non-politician celebrity run for President. Ross Perot war political, but he wasn't a celebrity either,

A lot of Trump's support is a cult of personality combined with a distaste for current politicians. It's sad, but a lot of people think of him as the super rich, super successful businessman from Celebrity Apprentice. I think that's all the more they care to think it through,

I'm confident eventually the majority of people will realize he's a crooked. clueless a-hole we don't want representing our country.

I've got no qualms about supporting Clinton this go around. Bernie was interesting, but lacking in a few key departments that couldn't check the boxes for me.

She's not anyone's ideal candidate, but I feel very confident she can at the very least run the country without screwing anything major up. Trump already embarrasses me as an American with how he represents our country on the world stage.

• Fire 2

I've got no qualms about supporting Clinton this go around. Bernie was interesting, but lacking in a few key departments that couldn't check the boxes for me.

She's not anyone's ideal candidate, but I feel very confident she can at the very least run the country without screwing anything major up. Trump already embarrasses me as an American with how he represents our country on the world stage.

A Clinton presidency - aside from a Sanders presidency - would be one of the most disastrous things we could ever imagine.

Why would anyone ever be in favor of our government continuing to increase their power? We need less government, not more.

• Fire 1

Man...some of you get embarrassed really easily.

And upset really easily.

For those of you that are embarrassed and upset all day long about everything...are you just totally worn out by the end of the day?

I bet when Bo would freak out on the sidelines some of you would just pass out from the embarrassment and shame.

• Fire 1

I can't help but get confused when a person says they have no problem voting for Hillary but absolutely won't vote for Trump because he's crooked. That's fine with me if you want to vote for $hillary, but she's got many, many skeletons in her closet too.

A Clinton presidency - aside from a Sanders presidency - would be one of the most disastrous things we could ever imagine.

Why would anyone ever be in favor of our government continuing to increase their power? We need less government, not more.

Ahh, the great partisan divide. What areas do you feel she'll expand the government?

I can't help but get confused when a person says they have no problem voting for Hillary but absolutely won't vote for Trump because he's crooked. That's fine with me if you want to vote for $hillary, but she's got many, many skeletons in her closet too.

Like I said, I never said she was my ideal candidate. But Trump to me represents everything that is disgusting about America, and he's not getting my vote. I understand the bad sh#t in her past, but it pales to me to the bad sh#t that I see in Trump's present.

It's my opinion that Trump has spent his entire life focused on advancing his own wealth and power. I'm not saying the Clintons haven't done some of the same, but I at least have tangible evidence that they've tried to help other people too.

I'm sure Trump loves America, but to me, his candidacy just represents the next step in his lifelong stroking of his own ego.

• Fire 1

So....you fully support a candidate that, up until this campaign, was a full fledged Democrat and was very outspoken about what a great President Hillary would be.

So...then, he changes parties and says "all the right things" when talking to anyone who will listen no matter if he is contradicting something he said less than an hour earlier.

I can't figure out why I'm confused.

Umm...Hillary was in charge of one department of the federal government (the state department) and botched that big time. The entire middle east blew up under her watch, she messed up Benghazi and has since been lying about what really happened (including to the families), and has also showed she cannot maintain the confidentiality required of being in such a high profile position (with her use of private email/servers). This is just scraping the surface of how incapable she has been at managing one department, and you think she can run the country?

• Fire 2

So....you fully support a candidate that, up until this campaign, was a full fledged Democrat and was very outspoken about what a great President Hillary would be.

So...then, he changes parties and says "all the right things" when talking to anyone who will listen no matter if he is contradicting something he said less than an hour earlier.

I can't figure out why I'm confused.

I've been one of the Conservatives on here that has been pretty outspoken against Trump, but if the choice if between taking a risk on Trump who appears to be a recent convert to Conservatism vs Hillary who used to be a more moderate Democrat that has since moved far to the left, I'm going to take the risk with Trump. We know what we will get (or not get) with Hillary who has been in the political system for 40 years and has little to show for it. To me the biggest failure we have seen with Obama over the past 8 years is his approach to foreign policy, and under his leadership, the middle east has completely blown up, and ISIS has become the most significant terrorist threat we have ever faced. We cannot afford a continuation of these policies which is what we would see with Hillary. She came out and gave her strong support for the Iran deal which was a mess, and now we see the White House walking back what they promised with that deal.

• Fire 3

It's my opinion that Trump has spent his entire life focused on advancing his own wealth and power. I'm not saying the Clintons haven't done some of the same, but I at least have tangible evidence that they've tried to help other people too.

I'm sure Trump loves America, but to me, his candidacy just represents the next step in his lifelong stroking of his own ego.

So creating thousands of jobs is less admirable than collecting hundreds of millions through a "non-profit" foundation, much of which came from the Middle East? I can't even fathom how you've spun this in your head.

And why in America today do people criticize those who care to obtain wealth? There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

• Fire 1

And upset really easily.

For those of you that are embarrassed and upset all day long about everything...are you just totally worn out by the end of the day?

I bet when Bo would freak out on the sidelines some of you would just pass out from the embarrassment and shame.

So, people are upset about the election for the most important position in the country and your conclusion is that they get upset at the drop of the hat over anything? That isn't a logical conclusion. There are things worthy of getting involved in and upset about. The direction our country is headed and who its leader might be are valid things to be invested in.

You've said a bunch of people in a thread were going to leave the country if Trump gets elected and when asked who, you said you would move out of the country.

• Fire 4

And upset really easily.

So, people are upset about the election for the most important position in the country and your conclusion is that they get upset at the drop of the hat over anything? That isn't a logical conclusion. There are things worthy of getting involved in and upset about. The direction our country is headed and who its leader might be are valid things to be invested in.

You've said a bunch of people in a thread were going to leave the country if Trump gets elected and when asked who, you said you would move out of the country.

It is logical to me!

Trump's crookedness is only one of many reasons I'm not going to vote for him. Hillary is crooked but at least I'm not too worried about her calling a foreign head of state a childish insult, threatening Russia with a nuclear war, or defaulting on the US's debt.

• Fire 3

Trump's crookedness is only one of many reasons I'm not going to vote for him. Hillary is crooked but at least I'm not too worried about her calling a foreign head of state a childish insult, threatening Russia with a nuclear war, or defaulting on the US's debt.

Oh...come on....let's let the self proclaimed "king of debt" spend us into oblivion and then just default on our debt. He is so good at it....why not just let him?

And...remember....other foreign leaders are going to do what he wants simply because.....well.....he will tell them to do it.