The General Election

I hope that African-American coldcocked him and beat the sh#t out of that KKK guy You have to be an (fill in the blank) not to hope that didn't happen.

I'm sorry, are you advocating violence on here?

Yes. Maybe you aren't black...but if a white guy in a hood gets in my face and is calling me racist names...I am pounding him.

Maybe you have a little daughter, I don't know and maybe the guy gets in front of her one day and start screaming in her face these horrible ugly names And I hope that you punch his lights out.

I hope that African-American coldcocked him and beat the sh#t out of that KKK guy You have to be an (fill in the blank) not to hope that didn't happen.

Yes. Maybe you aren't black...but if a white guy in a hood gets in my face and is calling me racist names...I am pounding him.

Maybe you have a little daughter, I don't know and maybe the guy gets in front of her one day and start screaming in her face these horrible ugly names And I hope that you punch his lights out.

Well self-defense is always acceptable, but I think the level of violence we are seeing across the board, but especially being encouraged in places like the Mizzou riots and elsewhere, and those who are intentionally going to Trump events to cause violence, should be jailed, just as a KKK guy invoking violence should be as well.

Well self-defense is always acceptable, but I think the level of violence we are seeing across the board, but especially being encouraged in places like the Mizzou riots and elsewhere, and those who are intentionally going to Trump events to cause violence, should be jailed, just as a KKK guy invoking violence should be as well.

Agreed!

What are you referring to? The Trump rally where the protestor got punched by a black guy?

If so, that happened nothing like the way Trump tried to explain it the other day. There was video, the man was wearing a red, white, and blue American flag shirt. They were obviously (well, at least to most people) making fun of Trump's support from KKK members. The black man grabbed his sign once he was past him, he did not scream racist ugly things in the man's face. Trump has a habit of saying things never happened, even though there is a lot of video and audio that says otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4uF87wzrA

edit: and another angle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljE0ZjSYvCY

• Fire 1

What are you referring to? The Trump rally where the protestor got punched by a black guy?

If so, that happened nothing like the way Trump tried to explain it the other day. There was video, the man was wearing a red, white, and blue American flag shirt. Trump has a habit of saying things never happened, even though there is a lot of video and audio that says otherwise.

No, I'm not.

Then, fill me in please. It's a really long thread and haven't seen or heard of another incident involving a black Trump supporter punching a protester.

I did. I will leave it at that. Thank you for respecting my privacy and that of my friend that had to also deal with it.

Then, fill me in please. It's a really long thread and haven't seen or heard of another incident involving a black Trump supporter punching a protester.

I did. I will leave it at that. Thank you for respecting my privacy and that of my friend that had to also deal with it.

Huh? You are the one that brought it up in post #540. And if this was a non-public incident that you and a friend were privvy to, wouldn't you already know the outcome? Why would you "hope" the KKK guy got cold-cocked?

You should drink the vodka instead of pouring it on the fire....

• Fire 1

Good question. I thought I had missed something and assumed it had just happened. If this is an effort by a Trump opponent to bash Trump supporters, that is ridiculous. We've seen more violence against Trump supporters than I've even seen for any other Presidential candidate on either side in many years. It seems the same groups that helped foster the Occupy movement and the Ferguson Riots are out in full force trying to bring violent protests to Trump rallies. I am fully supportive of the right to protest, but when it goes to far (either in terms of violence or restricting freedom of speech of speakers at an event), that right to protest is null and void.

I don't know if Teach is a Trump supporter or not, but there is zero doubt he is NOT voting for Hillary. So, I'm just going to go ahead and assume it is made up, foofoonanny, that he is trying to bait people with. He's been really good (or bad, depending how you look at it) at doing that the last few months in the election threads.

Huh? You are the one that brought it up in post #540. And if this was a non-public incident that you and a friend were privvy to, wouldn't you already know the outcome? Why would you "hope" the KKK guy got cold-cocked?

Thank you

Thank you

No, sir, or maam. Thank you.

I don't know if Teach is a Trump supporter or not, but there is zero doubt he is NOT voting for Hillary. So, I'm just going to go ahead and assume it is made up, foofoonanny, that he is trying to bait people with. He's been really good (or bad, depending how you look at it) at doing that the last few months in the election threads.

I am voting Hillary and have always believed in th quote " may the best man win"... Haven't you?

Thank you

No, sir. Thank you.

Thank you… I'm not a big fan of you calling me sir but still thank you.