Valentine to the Patriots

I love parody

I hate bird shows. They are too parroty.

You guys have to make a damn joke about everything!!!

Pull my finger!

You know...Without Riley around none of the players would know how to pull a finger.

You should change your name to annoyingcd. Damn it.

Moraine -

Give us teachers a break - its the last month of school and I, for one, am going nuts.

You guys have my sympathy/support...

When I was between jobs a couple years ago, I worked as a substitute teacher. One gig I had was 2 straight weeks right before winter break as a home room teacher for a 2nd grade class.

They only made me cry once.

Moraine -

Give us teachers a break - its the last month of school and I, for one, am going nuts.

You guys have my sympathy/support...

When I was between jobs a couple years ago, I worked as a substitute teacher. One gig I had was 2 straight weeks right before winter break as a home room teacher for a 2nd grade class.

They only made me cry once.

kindergarten-cop-reboot.jpg

Scandalous!

tumblr_lw80vfKeXS1qaselw.png

It's not scandalous It's what I said it was. I guess it's okay to how I change quotes in order to make a point now. I'm gonna have to try it.

^^ Like this?

:lol:

I love parody

I hate bird shows. They are too parroty.

You guys have to make a damn joke about everything!!!

Pull my finger!

You know...Without Riley around none of the players would know how to pull a finger.

But they knew about pointing fingers and thumbs.

That's a nice write-up on Vincent:

I've covered Valentine's explosion and quickness here, as the 6'3 5/8, 329 lbs Valentine offers the best broad jump and 2nd best shuttle time of any 325+ lbs defensive tackle over the past decade.

<snip>

Here's a video of Valentine cranking out a 745 lbs squat, which is absolutely insane. For comparison, Vince Wilfork apparently had a max squat of 505 lbs when he was coming out of college. Valentine is able to squat 50% more.
According to the Patriots weight room records from 2013 courtesy of NESN's Doug Kyed, a 745 lbs squat would set the team record, surpassing offensive lineman Joe Andruzzi's squat of 725 lbs. The team record for a defensive lineman is 685 lbs from Ethan Kelley.