NBA Finals 2016

I'll admit that I didn't watch any of the regular season.

But, how did Curry win the MVP? He has an amazingly quick three point shot.

But??????

He's not playing his best this series, but his play is breaking basketball. Read this article to understand why. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/stephen-curry-is-the-revolution/

Welp the NBA got another game.....the whole league is a joke...RIGGED

lol wat

The article is very interesting and shows what I said earlier. He is an amazing three point shooter.

I guess I was expecting more than that.

One thing I found funny. Many people complained that Jordan was a ball hog. Well....that article pretty well explains why if a guy is that good, he should be taking most of the shots.

The suspension was terrible. It gave the NBA a very good chance of a Game 6 & 7, instead of a likely 4-1 drubbing. I won't go as far as to say rigged, but that was very suspicious...

The thing is, he wasn't DIRECTLY suspended for that play. He was assessed a Flagrant 1 for that foul. That by itself doesn't carry a suspension. But because he'd had too many of them (four I think?) during the playoffs, it was an automatic suspension.

Now, that may be splitting hairs. But it seems like a lot of people think he shouldn't have been suspended for that. Which is probably true. But since he has a history, he'd run himself out of chances.

• Fire 1

The suspension was terrible. It gave the NBA a very good chance of a Game 6 & 7, instead of a likely 4-1 drubbing. I won't go as far as to say rigged, but that was very suspicious...

The thing is, he wasn't DIRECTLY suspended for that play. He was assessed a Flagrant 1 for that foul. That by itself doesn't carry a suspension. But because he'd had too many of them (four I think?) during the playoffs, it was an automatic suspension.

Now, that may be splitting hairs. But it seems like a lot of people think he shouldn't have been suspended for that. Which is probably true. But since he has a history, he'd run himself out of chances.

It's not splitting hairs. He deserved a flagrant 1 and it's his own damn fault that he can't play the game clean and got enough of them to be suspended by league rule.

But it's hilarious that dewiz is somehow claiming that the NBA made Lebron and Kyrie play such incredible games when I'm sure they really just wanted to pack it up and go home.

• Fire 1

I'm just so tired of people claiming professional sports is rigged. Every year I hear how the NFL is rigged. Now we have the NBA rigged.

It's BS.

Now, I wasn't fully knowledgable of how all the flagrant fouls work in the NBA so if he had prior problems that caused this one to be a suspension....then that's his fault....not the leagues.

I'm just so tired of people claiming professional sports is rigged. Every year I hear how the NFL is rigged. Now we have the NBA rigged.

It's BS.

Now, I wasn't fully knowledgable of how all the flagrant fouls work in the NBA so if he had prior problems that caused this one to be a suspension....then that's his fault....not the leagues.

He's become a dirty SOB since he got his ring: Linky

It's not splitting hairs. He deserved a flagrant 1 and it's his own damn fault that he can't play the game clean and got enough of them to be suspended by league rule.

But it's hilarious that dewiz is somehow claiming that the NBA made Lebron and Kyrie play such incredible games when I'm sure they really just wanted to pack it up and go home.

Now you're just assuming and putting words in my mouth now :facepalm:

What I'm talking about is the NBA suspending Green. They freakin suspended him the day before game 5....two days after the incident. The NBA reviewed the play and assumed that Green intentionally hit LeBron in his blueberries in which LeBron had no idea that he was even hit in that area.

LeBron stated after the game that he had no idea Green hit him there and a journalist had to show James the video. Hell even the commentators believed that it wasn't intentional on Greens part.

NBA suspension on Green is a ticky tacky call and laughable at that. Green is Golden States best defender who has been doing an impressive job in keeping James in check and getting into his head.

This series benefits the NBA and it's all about the Benjamin's to have this series goes to 6 or even 7 games.

What I'm talking about is the NBA suspending Green. They freakin suspended him the day before game 5....two days after the incident. The NBA reviewed the play and assumed that Green intentionally hit LeBron in his blueberries in which LeBron had no idea that he was even hit in that area.

LeBron stated after the game that he had no idea Green hit him there and a journalist had to show James the video. Hell even the commentators believed that it wasn't intentional on Greens part.

NBA suspension on Green is a ticky tacky call and laughable at that. Green is Golden States best defender who has been doing an impressive job in keeping James in check and getting into his head.

This series benefits the NBA and it's all about the Benjamin's to have this series goes to 6 or even 7 games.

The NBA didn't suspend Green. They gave him a technical 1 foul. The technical was entirely warranted, if not from the groin hit then from the scuffling/jawing afterwards.

The NBA didn't suspend Green. They gave him a technical 1 foul. The technical was entirely warranted, if not from the groin hit then from the scuffling/jawing afterwards.

They gave Green a flagrant 1 which was his 4? one during the playoffs. You get a suspension once you get your 4th? flagrant foul. His groin kick to Adam's was WAY worse and should've been suspended even if that was Greens 3rd? flagrant.

The NBA after reviewing the play gave LeBron a technical foul which IMO started the whole thing and what good did that do giving LeBron a technical? Throwing Green to the ground should've been called during the game and adding insult to injury decided to step over Green rather than walking around him.

This whole thing could've been prevented had the officials called the foul on LeBron for tossing Green to the court but LeBron is catered to and gets away with too much.

They gave Green a flagrant 1 which was his 4? one during the playoffs. You get a suspension once you get your 4th? flagrant foul. His groin kick to Adam's was WAY worse and should've been suspended even if that was Greens 3rd? flagrant.

The NBA after reviewing the play gave LeBron a technical foul which IMO started the whole thing and what good did that do giving LeBron a technical? Throwing Green to the ground should've been called during the game and adding insult to injury decided to step over Green rather than walking around him.

This whole thing could've been prevented had the officials called the foul on LeBron for tossing Green to the court but LeBron is catered to and gets away with too much.

You're backpedaling like crazy. First the NBA is rigged because it suspends Draymon, but now, the NBA is rigged because they correctly but shouldn't have given him a flagrant foul because they should have called the technical on Lebron first which guaranteedly would have changed the course of events going forward.