NBA Finals 2016

The suspension was terrible. It gave the NBA a very good chance of a Game 6 & 7, instead of a likely 4-1 drubbing. I won't go as far as to say rigged, but that was very suspicious...

The thing is, he wasn't DIRECTLY suspended for that play. He was assessed a Flagrant 1 for that foul. That by itself doesn't carry a suspension. But because he'd had too many of them (four I think?) during the playoffs, it was an automatic suspension.

Now, that may be splitting hairs. But it seems like a lot of people think he shouldn't have been suspended for that. Which is probably true. But since he has a history, he'd run himself out of chances.

It's not splitting hairs. He deserved a flagrant 1 and it's his own damn fault that he can't play the game clean and got enough of them to be suspended by league rule.

But it's hilarious that dewiz is somehow claiming that the NBA made Lebron and Kyrie play such incredible games when I'm sure they really just wanted to pack it up and go home.

Now you're just assuming and putting words in my mouth now :facepalm:

What I'm talking about is the NBA suspending Green. They freakin suspended him the day before game 5....two days after the incident. The NBA reviewed the play and assumed that Green intentionally hit LeBron in his blueberries in which LeBron had no idea that he was even hit in that area.

LeBron stated after the game that he had no idea Green hit him there and a journalist had to show James the video. Hell even the commentators believed that it wasn't intentional on Greens part.

NBA suspension on Green is a ticky tacky call and laughable at that. Green is Golden States best defender who has been doing an impressive job in keeping James in check and getting into his head.

This series benefits the NBA and it's all about the Benjamin's to have this series goes to 6 or even 7 games.

So much this. I don't think the NBA is completely rigged, only to the degree it needs to be to make them the most money possible.

So much this. I don't think the NBA is completely rigged, only to the degree it needs to be to make them the most money possible.

So what about 2001 when the Lakers won in 5

2002 when the Lakers swept

2004 when the Pistons won in 5

2007 when the Spurs swept the Cavs

2009 when the Lakers won in 5 and everyone in the entire world wanted to see a Kobe/Lebron finals?

2012 when the Heat won in 5

2014 when the Spurs won in 5

So what about 2001 when the Lakers won in 5

2002 when the Lakers swept

2004 when the Pistons won in 5

2007 when the Spurs swept the Cavs

2009 when the Lakers won in 5 and everyone in the entire world wanted to see a Kobe/Lebron finals?

2012 when the Heat won in 5

2014 when the Spurs won in 5

Like I said, not completely rigged. Sometimes the talent discrepancy is too great, plus can't make it too obvious right ;) ? I won't argue, those are fairly good counterpoints and maybe I just like wearing my tinfoil hat sometimes. In my personal experience, out of all the games I've watched, through playoffs and finals, there have been many, many times, where I've seen questionable officiating, something like Draymond Green being suspended for a game (Warriors win if he's not) or some other weird occurrence that affects the outcome of the series or drags it out further. Too many instances to be coincidence IMO.

something like Draymond Green being suspended for a game (Warriors win if he's not)

Again, he was not suspended. He was, correctly, assessed a flagrant 1 foul, and because he had accumulated enough of them, it resulted in a 1 game suspension. It's his own damn fault that he plays the chippy way he does and it bit him in the ass.

something like Draymond Green being suspended for a game (Warriors win if he's not)

Again, he was not suspended. He was, correctly, assessed a flagrant 1 foul, and because he had accumulated enough of them, it resulted in a 1 game suspension. It's his own damn fault that he plays the chippy way he does and it bit him in the ass.

And I agree the Flagrant foul was the correct call

I'm not a LeBron fan but this is impressive:

Don't get me wrong, that is an absolute insane stat line.

I think that also speaks to how good of team the Warriors are, to be going home tied 3-3 with the MVP not playing up to his standards (and fouling out on three bad calls), Draymond suspended a game, and Bogut out.